Wednesday, March 21, 2007

27 years of responsible slutting… OR NOT?

An old man turned twenty-seven… He won the lottery and died the next day

“Most of the strippers can go home now, only the regular ones stay...” My birthday has come, gone & nothing much has changed. Sure there was a little panic as usual but just like every time I take a shower only to find my lose hair everywhere, I know I’m not losing it, but its just a process. *Flips thick shiny luxurious hair in defiance*

I never forgot it, confusing as it was… No fun with no guilt feelings

Most expectedly, over 3 vigorous nights of drinking, dancing, singing & being merry, I celebrated my birthday. That’s right, it was just like every other weekend I’ve had an excuse to binge drink! I did not celebrate it, yet at the same time I did not not celebrate it.

You didn't think I'd show up with my army… And this ammunition on my back

Most pleasing gift of all was given to me by myself. I tested negative for hiv & got a clean bill of health. Okay, so my cholesterol is a bit high, but nothing more shagging & green veggies wont cure. And when I say shagging, I mean working out at the gym…

I recommend biting off more then you can chew to anyone…I certainly do

Most surprising gift was a chocolate with a mini sponge cake on top and on top the cake, a tea light. Sure my friends did know it was my birthday but by the time they served it, I was so high I barely remembered my own name. Heh. Truly a new way to be surprised.

I don't mean to pick you apart you see… But I can't help it

Most perfect gift was given by Carnie & Slutboy! To me, the perfect gift is something the giver & receiver both appreciate and something the receiver wouldn’t normally buy for himself. That’s right! They got me Allan Wu in a tiny white Speedo! Or was it an equally as fabulous Raoul name card holder?

An older version of me… Is she perverted like me?

Most eventful was a truly hot 3 way kiss on the dance floor *Giggle*. The music was hot, the men were hot and the way it was done was, guess what? That right HOT! It was like one of those movies where the camera focuses on the leading stars and everyone around them blurs out & the music reaches peaks as they kiss. I think I’ve done something as skanky before but this time how it was so much more scandalous. I herd some scornful moans from the crowd, but its better to have the bad reputation than be a shadowed face in the crowd.

What it all comes down to my friends… Is that everything's just fine fine fine

Yeap, I’m wiser.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah we have excellent taste dont we, carnie? heh :)

"and i got one hand in my pocket, and the other one's hailing a taxi cab.."

11:11 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

happy belated birthday!!!!

and to know that you are older but still fabulous, is the best gift ever!!!

besides, age is just numbers... and 27 is a good number. :)

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! and congrats on the clean bill of health. Can't beat that.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muaks!!!! glad u had a blast!!

1d

9:34 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Sounds like a wonderful time - and certainly a great way to celebrate your birthday. Congrats!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey i waited 4 days and still no mention of my self made birthday ecard!

*grumbles*

2:04 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

slutboy tastes excellent! yum yum! hahahaaha

mus, thanks! at least im not.. *gasp* 28.. one whole year to be 27 hahaaaa

yen, thanks! wanting to know im healthy is one of the reasons i did the test before my birthday.

1d, muax back at ya!

paul, hopefully i will be as wise as ya one day, hahaahaa

don't grumble, its not pretty!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home