Sunday, February 04, 2007

AJ’S MOST RANDOM POST EVER (for now)

Props To The Home Grown Bitches!
Okay, maybe Zabrina & Jo Jer who won the Amazing Race Asia won’t like to be called bitches, but they certainly deserve some recognition for winning the damn race. Its not because they are the first all female team to do so, nor is it because they are Malaysian, but simply because I really couldn’t stand some of the other teams. Amongst all the races, this race had the most lazy-fat-ass-ness, not-so-smart-ness, boo-hoo-hoo-I-am-afraid-of-everything-ness & whoa-is-me-I’m-such-a-sore-ass-looser-ness. I don’t think its because the Asians are not as tough as the Americans, just that we bitch more.

Anti-Emotions
Alcohol often induces less than proper behavior such as sticking your hands down another man’s shirt, letting some guy stick his hand down your underwear-less pants or licking your friend’s ear. This can often leave disgusted looks on people who find such acts reprehensible. The trick to surviving such disasters is not to dwell on it & fuck-care whatever comments may come your way. If they can’t accept the light heartedness of the moments, they most probably aren’t worth the trouble. Self sabotage is not pretty but can be salvaged with some good old cold emotionless bitchiness.

Occupational Hazards
Its no secret: I hate my job! More like I can’t stand being paid peanuts for putting up with that amount of bullshit. I need a change. The question now is really do I focus on the offer that has a bit of status, okay pay & good working hours, or do I go with the one with more status, better pay & really bad working hours? I mean, how will I know which is the right one for me? Before you try to advise this stubborn mule, I’ve made up my mind, many times. I think I know what to do…

The Pink Guide To Life
Recently, I have been forced to think about the different terminology gay people use in their lives & how it all has double meaning.
Gay Temple is essentially the club were we go dancing & slut with other men.
Gay Food is essentially hot men which usually can’t be consumed.
Gay Hell is where you go to if you actually eat anything deep-fried or laden with sugar. That’s right to the bottom of the feeding chain.
Gay Heaven is when you’re into some guy & he is into you too.
Gay Disaster can either be fashion in nature or being caught slutting by a guy you like with another man you like.

Puff The Magic Dragon
I am still working hard on quitting smoking, but as expected, the task seems much more difficult than I anticipated! Down to about 4-7 fags a day on week days and about 10 on weekends. Rather than thinking of reasons why I should stop, I’ve been trying to convince myself of all the benefits I’ll enjoy by quitting. Sounds like the same thing, well, it isn’t. My crankiness may be increasing but I still have some time until my March 16 deadline.

Fresh Off The Truck
Today, the Gardenia bread delivery guy did me a favor. He let me change the almost stale loaf of bread I just bought for a fresher one & he did so quickly without even having to be asked. I’d consider that a random act of kindness. Maybe the world isn’t out to get me after all, or is it just waiting for me to let my guard down before biting me in the ass, again?

AJ Supplies Supprise
Enjoy barebacking or unprotected sex in all its glorious forms? Click
here, you can thank me later...
Oh and I've been nominated for the G*spot Awards on Hush & Listen too!

Tricky time never slows
That moment walked me by without bothering to say
Lucky time never stops
That moment knocked me down without bothering to
Say Hello
Say Hello
Say Hello
Say Hello

Deep Dish~ Say Hello

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

STOP Smoking! Get drunk instead and feel up inappropriate men.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but he was doing that already even when he was smoking. lol. :P and on a side note....oh no...that vid link was so sad :(

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! bypassed the block and can visit this site now... :)

xavier illuminated

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg...the clip is damn depressing man. It'll sure scare the shit out of Slutboy. LOL.
NB: the top's cute though.

4:42 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

paul, teks is right.

teks & pg, that was the plan!

xavier, welcome back! long time no read!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home