Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Half Nekkid Thursday: Child Play

I wanted to do a post about how sexy my hair still looks fantabulously sexy, almost Pamela-Anderson-in-Baywatch-like, even though I haven’t washed it in 3 days. Sounds ‘Icky’ I know but I’ve been unwell (and more like lazy). But as I was standing on my balcony trying to perv into other peoples’ windows (I maybe sick but the hormones are still raging, you know) I saw some kids playing at the playground below.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"I swear I'm no pedo! The kid just likes bending over like that!"


Although I do get some kicks from guys in uniform, these were real boys & I’m no pedo. Since it was lunch time, clearly they were taking the opportunity to have some fun before they got on the bus to school. It really brought back some of my primary school memories.

As a kid, I remember mucking about in the playground opposite my grandma’s house every afternoon before school. My cousin & I would rush through lunch & dash to the field to get up to mischief. Believe it or not, when I was not playing masak-masak (cooking toys), I would get into the dirt & build all sorts of stuff. Together, my cousin & I would build mini damns of rocks to block drains. The plan was to corner the guppies, thus making them easier to catch. But those damn fish were so small they easily escaped through the cracks like sperms in a torn condom.

Once we grew tired of damned damns, we worked on building bridges across the drain. Using sticks & small branches, we would dutifully add to the pile every day until a solid platform was completed. Not satisfied, we would then slap on mud using it like cement. But mud being mud, it wouldn’t dry so we then decided to pile rocks under the bridge & build a fire to dry it.

Architecturally challenged right from the start, the mud didn’t just dry out but the sticks in the bridge caught fire too. Still it looked solid enough to warrant the confidence of this little girl to cross on it. Needless to say, the damn bitch broke the bridge & ended up ankle deep in mud.

Yes, we were hopping mad she destroyed all our hard work but she certainly inspired our next project, which was to build booby traps! Which brings us back to the biggest booby trap of all- my hair. Sure it looks good, but I assure you, its stinky/sticky! Hee Hee Hee….


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Sorry birdie, go away! Build your nest somewhere cleaner, like in a nuclear waste dump!"



Daydream
I fell asleep beneath the flowers
For a couple of hours
On a beautiful day
Daydream
I dream of you beneath the flowers
For a couple of hours
Such a beautiful day
Lupe Fiasco ft Jil Scott~ Daydreamin'

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Musang said...

build traps?!! jahat gila.

2:58 AM  
Blogger savante said...

You have natural curls dammit!

But those kids seem like they're having a lot of fun!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

weeshiong, its not a penis! you need to get laid!

musang, of course la! little boys like big boys get into a lot of mischief!

paul, its more curly when dirty! what kinda hair do you have

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home