Sunday, February 11, 2007

Good/Bad Things Happen In 3s

Old wives’ tale or not, 3 seems to be a magic number. Inspired by Musang’s post It’s a Three Way and So Much More (look for it in February 2007), I examined all the 3 ways I’ve had in my life. Not sexual in nature but the friendships I’ve built. Carnie, Slutboy & me- that’s the latest slutty trinity. Duff, the Goat & me- the unholy trinity spread across the Asia now. 1d, Pinks & me- the unlikely bunch back in University. Having 2 people to depend on makes life, especially while clubbing so much easier.

Can’t remember that cute-guy-I-met’s name?
Need to run distraction on 2 different guys whiles I slut with a third?
Wanna to get that hawt guy’s shirt off but don’t wanna do it yourself?
Like to open a bottle of wine?
Feel like a dirty 3 way dance?
So drunk that I need to be carried to the car?

But then again, the situation isn’t always sunny…

Our love ... his trust
I might as well take a gun
And put it to his head
Get it over with
I don't wanna do this...anymore
Woaoaoao...anymore
Rihanna~ Unfaithful

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Evan Owens said...

Hi there. :)

I agree. 3 is definitely a magic number.

1:54 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

hello back at ya! does that mean you enjoy threeways too?

12:21 AM  
Blogger Evan Owens said...

You know it! :P

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home