Friday, February 16, 2007

Do We Have To Go Baaack?

Yes my darling sister, like it or not, we have to. Its bloody Chinese New Year & like all Chinese children where are destined to make the suffering pilgrimage until the day we have a big blow out with our parents or somebody dies. Well, at least that’s what I hear.

I don’t blame her for being in a cranky mood. She most probably slept as unwell as I did. Haunting dreams of people I’ve wronged & let down. Yeap! That’s life at the home town. They always want more from you! It’s never enough. All the “you should do this…”s and the “you should do that…”s are more than enough to drive a guy crazy. Then there are the secrets & subjugations.

No, I am a filial son & a darling friend. I call my parents every week but its just never enough. It is just that no matter how much I give it seems like they never get enough. More more more! I know they aren’t perfect & I do accept their flaws. But there are somethings that I am just not comfortable doing, like carrying babies! I wish they’d listen to trance music sometimes…

Oh Yeah, Don't Let My Misery Dampen Your Mood (I always get like this),
Happy Chinese New Year To You Guys!

So little joy, so little joy
It's complicated
Some little time, so little time
When your heart's been faded
So little hope, so little hope
I'm praying for love love love
Is more than enough

Simply being loved loved loved
Simply being loved loved loved
Simply being loved loved loved
Is more than enough
Yeah yeah

BT~ Simply Being Loved

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Evan Owens said...

Happy CNY to you AJ!! :)

6:02 PM  
Blogger snowdrop said...

happy new year! gong xi fa chai!

snowie (also making the dreaded trek home tomorrow)

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Year of the Pig AJ !!

May this year bring us lots of ham and unusually hot porky men ?

:S

Drew :D

9:02 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Gong Xi ah Gong Xi!

Hope it was bearable. Just got back to KL....I have to say, almost every year the dread turns out to be a tad unwarranted. Just a tad. :)

The ang pows do help.

Happy New Year!

2:18 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

thanks evan! hopefully we will have more abundance of cock this year!

snowie! hope you made it back to kl safely, it is your ear after all.. lol

drew, ham & bacon are all good to me! tee hee hee

oh spot, your wise beyond your spots! all the theatrical preparations were a tad unwarranted...

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas...lalala

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GONG XI FA CAI!!!

just enjoy this festive season ok!

muaks!

1d

3:27 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Happy new year too, AJ. May this year brings a lot of fulfillments to our hearts' desires...

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home