Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tokking Kok: Mak3 Him/HEr MOaN!

Great News! I am comfortable with the size of my manhood and hence do not need to enlarge anything! That’s right, given the opportunity, I have enough inches to fuck all of you damn spammers!

If you can’t tell, lately my mail box is plagued by spam mail! And everyday, all that spam takes up a little bit of my precious time to get rid of it. I truly wonder if spam is random or targeted like do,

women get stuff about breast enlargement?
kids receive backdoors to pokeman?
elderly gentlemen get youth reviving formulas (for when their toy-boys pass out from drug overdose)?
or is it all random and even grannies get offers to add girth to their members?

Most probably the latter, huh? That aside, lets play a game I played whiles I didn’t do nothing much in the office today. Not mind games because I don’t like people who play them (better than me).

How many words can you think of which contain cock in them?
And how which of them make you giggle?

These are the answers I and a few other slackers came up with…


shuttlecock
cocky
cocksure
cockerel
cockatoo *giggle*
cockatrice
cockeyed
cockle
cockney

stopcock
peacock
cock-up
cockpit
cocktail
cockle
cocker spaniel *giggle*
cockadoodledoo,
John Hancock
cockteaser
cockpleaser
cocksucker
bangkok
cockscrew
cockadile *snigger*

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Shake Trees said...

spam spam. thxs for reading my spam. :P

8:29 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Good God. What's a cockadile?

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erms...talkcock? or would that be spelled tokkok :P

9:05 PM  
Blogger snowdrop said...

as one not in need of any manner of girth, i can confirm that the thought that it is selective-audience-specific is poppycock :)

6:09 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

cybertron my dear, I will deal with you in bed! prepare lots of lube & rubbers!

paul, its a device you use to call rentaboys.

teks, u with the slanderous mout should know best!

AND WE HAVE THE WINNER! I take my hat off to you Snowie! I so forgot about that one!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spammers.. bane of my existence..

9:54 AM  
Blogger shelzter said...

heyy, havent been here in a while - well i have - to read but not posted a comment in ages. Decided to come out of the closet (in a different sense) and changed my blog url to:
www.shelzter.blogspot.com
Just wanted to let you ... as you have put a link to my blog on your site - thank youuuuuu

2:12 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

party guy, erm, I'm sorry they arent as cute as poppycock!

yen, same here! same here! *mummble* must buy shotgun *mumble..*

shelzter, you're most welcomed! tho I don't recognize the name?

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home