Monday, April 02, 2007

Hyper Death Babies

I know I'm s'posed to quit smoking but funny story…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Hyper Death Babies is funny, smoking isn’t.

Getting out of old patterns isn’t always easy, but I haven’t given up trying yet. A 10 year habit isn’t easy to break. A bit more bodypump and determination, a lil less partying & free time, I should be able to do this… Yeah

I'm not dead just yet
I'm not dead I'm just floating
Doesn't matter where I'm going
I'll find you
I'm not scared at all
Underneath the cuts and bruises
Finally gained what no one loses
I'll find you
I will find you
I'm not dead just floating
I'm not scared just changing
You're my crack of sunlight yeah

Pink ~ I’m Not Dead Just Floating

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Good luck on breaking the habit!

5:28 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

thaaaanks darling... crozzing my fingerz

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home