Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Fuck Me? Fuck You (Polly)!

I am about to change jobs and I considered preparing a vengeful goodbye speech aimed without tact at Polly, the one person who has made my work life needlessly stressful. But really, would it be worth it?

If Polly was a hooker, her street name would be the Garden Backho because she is too lazy to get off her back, Ever! That and wash her stinky whisker biscuit, hence the well fertilized bushes sprouting from her somewhat female genitalia…
Here is my too well thought out speech…

Thank you all for your kind support & heart felt cooperation. I have enjoyed working along side y’all tremendously. If I may be so bold to offer some advice before I spread my wings…

I’m not a particularly religious person but I do believe God gave us all the ability to think for a reason. With in reason, we all know how to perform routine tasks but it is taking the initiative to better ourselves that separate us from animals.

If you follow the news, there are those two dogs… what’s their names? Female dog names… oh yes, Lucky & Flow. Even well trained dogs like Lucky and Flow can be trained to sniff out pirated DVDs. And in Africa they have those explosive hunting rats. So wouldn’t we be worse off than dogs & rats if we cant take initiative to do our own routine things that happen over many years…

*insert tactfully aimed bitchy glance at lazy ass whore*

Thanks you all & do keep in touch!

*blow kiss!*


But I’m not a vengeful bitch, just a bitch…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hv fun at ur new job!!!! many nice ladies and boys for u!!!!

1d

11:09 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

hmmm... even lady boys seem tempting now! hahahahaaa

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home