Sunday, May 07, 2006

Clarity About The Premie

"Could I Be a Blonde But Jaded Slut?"

I have to do a full post about Lala Boy before I stop talking about him. Even if the last posts make it seem like I’m blindly falling in love (while hinting on my stalker status), I only fancy this boy enough. Sort of how I’d expect it feel to cherish yet not place too much hope on a life support dependent prematurely born baby (premie). Not that I have fathered/mothered any real children…

There is enough friction to spark my interest. I do want to take things easy and meet new people. There are really some interesting people out there. There are still more cooks, weirdos, nuts and even sluts that I have to meet.

And without a time consuming relationship, there is also more time to spend with my friends. Some friends I’ve been hanging with tell me to cool it with Lala Boy or I’ll scare him. Others tell me that I need to intensify my calls, advances & my SMSes towards him. Whatever.

I just believe he would like to be romanced but is really a little all too jaded with the whole dating game. He doesn’t like too much attention & is shy with new people.

Possibly he doesn’t feel anything for me yet, but I’d really like to know more about him, even if just as a story sharing friend. Even I can’t have him as a shagmate or more, at least I’d like to hear more about him. What does he like, and why? Who are his friends & where has he been. Whatever he wants to tell me about.

There is still plenty of meat on the buffet & selecting a fine man really is more than just fucking around in the dark. If the wave length is bad, its all bad for everyone. Some people aren’t meant to be spoilt, in any way. I’m going to just enjoy him the way he is. With his charm, eloquence and keen eyed look. *Smirk*

Everything else in my life is just fine. Work is the expected bitch. I found myself frustrated at things that I can’t control. Time lines, deadlines, whatever, they all lead to expression lines. I’m not adding any lines to my face. I still haven’t found a good moisturizer yet alone the right way to keep a lover!

Yawn! Its all rather boring really....





Maybe I've been the problem
Maybe I'm the one to blame
But even when I turn it off and blame myself
The outcome feels the same
I've been thinking maybe I've been partly cloudy
Maybe I'm the chance of rain
And maybe I'm overcast
And maybe all my luck's washed down the drain

I've been thinking 'bout everyone
Everyone, you look so lonely
But when I look at the stars
When I look at the stars
When I look at the stars
I see someone else
When I look at the stars, the stars
I still find myself

Androjane ft Switchfoot ~ Stars

11 Comments:

Blogger Musang said...

so you are going slow with this lala boy huh?

good thinking. bombarding him with calls and texts would scare him back to the buffet table.

all the best darlin.

and yeah, life is boring at this end too. *bigger yawn*

2:46 AM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

you can be sweet to him without scaring him!!

can i meet him pleeeeeease?! I promise I'll behave!! and make u look good too!!

10:14 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

musang~ there is this fine line between romancing & stalking. In the end, I dont want the fine lines to be on my face.

canie~ HELL fucking no! You go slut with more of your work friends and stay away from my LALA Boy. Even I havent had the pleasure of one on one dinner.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Wild Reeds said...

"There is enough friction to spark my interest". Hmm. Interesting. I feel that often myself. Many potential guys are nice sweet but there is no, umm, je ne sais quoi... friction is a word that comes close to describing it I guess - a challenge, a personality - and I don't just mean the physical sort of friction.

7:36 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

wild reeds~ i too rarely feel the friction! thats what makes this boy so damn fine...

10:12 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

Go ask him for a date! What you waiting for?! The cockles to come home?!

Don't be mean to me!!! I'm delicate *sob sob*

8:17 PM  
Blogger executorlouis said...

Could this be the beginning of a beautiful friendship?

All da best! ;)

6:58 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

carnie~ You are as delicate as petrified stones & of course I've set up a date!

louis~ :o) Could it? Could it really? We will find out soon enough!

adam~ I'm keeping my fingers crossed & hoping for the best!

1:56 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Ooh. We wanna hear more.

Paul

6:14 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Sorry paul, due to some freaky reason which I shall not elaborate on, its best I don't blog about the cutie any more.. *winks*

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
1956 gmc truck 98 gmc sierra fuel pump repair Lexus locklear mpegs gmc yukon denali price http://www.truck-car-seat-covers.info/Country-gmc.html Dishwasher trouble dirt residue tamiflu nicht rezeptpflichtig gmc jimmy digital dash Jeep cars official site suzuki tf 125

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home