Wednesday, April 26, 2006

When Alleviate / Aggravate & Creative Lock Collide


It was HOT. Very Hot. For me, the dude had smouldering good looks which were only superseded by his wit. As for the other blogger Clint, it was ALL due to the weather. Its not that I’m not hot, its just Clint doesn’t swing that way… Hmph!



'Borrowed' from his blog, this is Clint as one of his alter egos, Clintina or as I renamed him Slitty Clitty...

Stopping by in Kuala Lumpur in transit to Qatar, Clint had just journeyed half-way across the world to be with his girlfriend- Bev. All together now! AAAaaaawwww…


The 12 hour flight from New Zealand surely taxed the dude but he still had enough energy to let me pick his brain over dinner. After picking him up we had a deep & meaningful conversation on our way to the nearest civilized town, Subang / Sunway.

“So tell me about New Zealand, how was it for you?”

“It was amazing. You know how immigrants usually retain some of their heritage when they move to another country? Well in NZ its different. No matter what their ethnic background, they all are assimilated & become kiwis. They dress like kiwis & they act the same.”

*Shudder* At this point I had a quick flash back to the movie “The Island”, where all the clones talked & live similarly despite whatever their ethnicity or age may be. “So how was Bev?”

“It was hard to part with her. But it was really great to spend time with Bev. Tell me more about Malaysia, man…”

I tried to explain things that you won’t readily find such as how the west side of the Peninsular are governed by normal laws whereas some states on the east side have Islamic Laws which include things like paying Zakat instead of Income Tax & watching movies in theatres with the lights on. I don’t even think I mentioned the gender separated checkout lines at the supermarkets. More interestingly, when they showed Basic Instinct many years back, the cinema posters had pictures of Sharon Stone, with a Tudung (head scarf)…

The other things I tried to explain the best I could were how as long as they aren’t choosy, gay men can find sex in saunas. Then there is the Malaysian obsession with food & how we can openly & get drunk in the streets (in Qatar they can’t). He reciprocated with details about Doha, his life, work & beliefs. Damn I was envious that he is actually friendly with internationally acclaimed DJs. And it was good to know he believed in Karma & like me, he abided by its laws as much as he could. He even showed me his tattoo, which was of a girl (the dude is a Virgo), which I could not see.

No matter how cool or opened the straight boys I hang out with have been, none have ever asked me the question Clint did ~ So AJ, how about you, any hot guys in your life?

That truly makes him one cool dude in my books. Worth every cent I spent on petrol, toll & food, which by the way was beef noodles & top hats. Sure I can’t shag him, but like lesbians, we can still talk & share our feelings… Maybe next time we meet, we can get drunk & ogle hotties together. Gay or unfortunately straight, men will be men.

7 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:09 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Whoa. Sounds like you met a really nice guy :) Though straight.

paul

10:18 PM  
Blogger jayandkay said...

Such a simple night? That's all? :)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

I met my first blogger over the weekend an all. I think I might try and make a hobit of it, try and collect blogger meetings.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

lol... interesting post mate... i cant believe this pic u put of mine...

but thanks for showing me around mate. really appriciate it... i owe you one there...

9:24 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Oh looky! Huge dicks for free! But I already have ane!

Paul~ He is a nice guy, too nice even...

kay~ Did you expect wild sex under the oil palms? I am a horny bastard but not that horny

fuckkit~ Make a hobit of it? Lol you should atleast make an elf of it...

Musang~ Dicks, faces then bodies? We know what u look for in a man now don't we? Heh...

clint~ My pleasure, truly! It was not bad at all...

11:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ive never met another blogger... =(

Im coming to KL the second i get a chance...

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home