Monday, April 17, 2006

Strutting, Kissing Cousins & Other Fun Things

As much as I do advocate celebrating sexual misbehavior, living in the moment & enjoying an enlightened state of mind, I do believe in karma & all the other “what goes around comes around” bullshit. And even so I do tend to stereo type others needlessly. It feels like part of the game to me, especially so this weekend at the clubs.

On Friday, I went to the Frangipani Bar with a club virgin, i.e. a guy who hasn’t been to a particular club or bar before. Very often at bars & clubs which are so isolated, you’d get to see the same old crowd. Every visit is like a visit to the zoo and the animals remain the same. The predators may grow older & the peacocks may loose a few feathers but they are always there. Sometimes you can catch beasts which come on loan from cities’ zoos. Even when some animals mysteriously disappear, they are swiftly replaced by new specimens.

It’s these new exhibits, the so called club virgins, that everyone wants to gaze at. Given a chance, many would love to pet or even feed these sexy new replacements. Like an explorer returned from a specimen hunt, my latest catch was a hit with the visitors. I was amazed by the number of men who were fawning over him. He got a hell a lot of attention & action. Towards the end, the guys were literally fighting over the club virgin. At one point, there were 2 men literally pulling him in opposing directions.

The queen in me felt the lack of attention especially since I didn’t get to drink too much (was driving) & could not get as shit faced as I would like to be. I did bitch about the situation unnecessarily for a fair bit but the alcohol did help.

I was most certainly impaired enough to discuss & demonstrate the pleasure of snapping the band on a man’s undies but clear minded enough not kiss the wrong men. I managed to chat up many new & old friends. The conversations were fruitful as I learnt the programming of the local tv channel, NTV7 is about to down the toilet.

Then there was also the incident with a slightly campy but hot assed Malay boy whom I was overtly aggressive with. Seriously, how was *I* to know grabbing a guys ass repeated was a bad thing?

Towards the end of the night, I was pleasantly rewarded by snogging 2 gay cousins. I’ve had many fantasies about twin bothers but cousins have their twisted hot appeal. So, now I can cancel an item off my “to do before I die list”.

Perverted- uncle- like behavior aside, I had fun bouncing my booty on the dance floor. There is nothing like strutting my stuff as the rush comes. So much so that I went to the local disco, Liquid the next night for more intoxicated grooving to the beat.

And I wouldn’t be AJ if I didn’t have another fresh specimen on tow. Some of the local boys showed their deepest (and longest) appreciation for the provided fresh meat . I know I always appreciate the chance of scenery. Just like the slinky Bohemian hottie with afro & a nose ring I spotted.

Attention paradigms, sex scandals, social flirtations & boy watching aside, I do enjoy a good strut on the dance floor. It’s like the beat I carry in my head throughout the week is amplified. It’s like all my burdens are put on hold. It’s a good stress relieving outlet for me.


Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to ryhme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide
AJ feat Howie Day ~ Collide

6 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Seems like you're having a good time again, AJ :)

Paul

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I miss my 20s.. :-) I used to go bar hopping but then the last time I went dancing was like a month ago... I have become older. I am envious of your youth. :-) Have a fantabulous week!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh you broke in the club virgin! Hmmm... must haggle him for details then -evil grin-

10:42 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

paul~ I do have my off days & my on days.

shigeki~ You know you are still young at heart & thats the most important part

weeshoing~ Omg! News does travel fast... too fast even!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Musang said...

i'm SO going to hop back into the gay scene by july this year.

and i'll check the frangipani out.

OMG...

am i considered as club virgin now?

3:20 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

yes dear, u will be re-virginized! hahaha!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home