Saturday, April 22, 2006

Straight Boys Can't Dress!

Well most of them anyways. And then some gay men too. So its really good that I can at least color / mood coordinate.


Don't I have such great skills with color? Heh...


Last night I was in Maison, a new pink-friendly club in Crazy KL. Sure there were only 10% gay men but they were a very happy bunch. We stood out like wild ponies in a herd of goats because, well, frankly most of us dress better than the average straight guy. (Or is it just the flaming hot pink thongs & banana yellow tank tops we wear?)

I bumped into Ruggy and his straight boys there. Of course my first instinct was to run & I did. But I slowly pulled myself back there because I decided we should be friends. Or rather the dumbasses I was with decided to start chatting Ruggy up.

We did have a decent conversation & I wasn’t too hostile or anything. Then again my version of too is somewhat different from most people’s…

I did have a fabulous time touching Ruggy’s friend’s shoulders/ butts playfully. These straight guys are SO COOL. Only sexually & emotionally confident straight men will allow their butts to be checked out by not-so-straight men. And to reward their willingness to accept diversity & be nice, I dispensed unsolicited fashion advice.

Scenario 1:
“I like you so I’ll tell you what others may never say. You need to get 1 size smaller jeans, they’ll make your butt so much hotter. Hotter butt equals more sex appeal.” *Pat* *Pat*

When I said butt I really meant crotch, but I didn't think I'd get away with that...

Scenario 2:
“To bring out your sharper features, you’re eyes, cheek bones & lips, you need some vertical pin-stripe shirts. If I was a girl, I’d so do you then”

“Oh so you are saying I’m not hot now la?”

“But you so are just can be hotter! Really!” *Pat *Pat*

Hey, I may give advice but I never said it was free. It did feel good / self-indulgent to help such players get even more babes, but hey, I’m no fool either.

Even today when I went shopping with a clueless gay-boy, Carnue, I did get him the clothes he wanted & made him look good. With new torn jeans & mock-layered Tees, he never looked so good. But as a payment in kind, I did have my fun too… *Pat* *Pat*



Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone sins
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along

So a day when you've lost yourself completely
Could be a night when your life ends
Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving
All the pain held in your
Hands are shaking cold
Your butt's is mine to hold

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)

AJ ft All American Rejects~ Move Along (Bitch)

16 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

You sure have a good taste for color, you Rainbow Queen!

I so agree with you about how straight people dress...just take a look at my brother. *giggles*

2:51 AM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

i never felt so beautiful in my life!

snort

some straight boys dress nicely tho... especially if they r in their suits n ties... YUMMY

10:34 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Mikey~ Your brother is so friendly & hot that all is forgiven. If he ever does wanna try cock, remember to call MEMEME!

Carnue~ I'd think u look best is ur birthday suit. And suits are easy to look hot in!

12:32 PM  
Blogger savante said...

I should so join you on your *ahem* petting / patting trips.

Paul

3:48 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

oh god... i do want to do that too. talk, comment and pats. seem like one easy routine. talk, comment and pats. but i'm afraid that they might come in with the fourth step... punch.

but seriously, most straight guys do possess very tempting butt... and all screaming "touch me!!"

11:50 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

yeah i want a new suit for my birthday

your links at the side are out of date! apparently 'Thai Wannabe'is no longer a valid site...

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm...petting. I wish someone would start a more err--fun petting zoo.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree with jamie! i think it's about time we have a petting zoo that's consists of straight guys. i would so pay to enter :D

10:30 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

I am the most colorful in my office. ; lol

11:24 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Can we do more than pet in this zoo? Because I'd like to do more.

6:45 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

paul~ You'd BETTER join my petting/ patting trips...

musang~ Thats why I plan my pats tactfully...

carnue~ Oh no not that his annoying-ness is gone, who will I ever love to hate next?

jamie~ ooo petting zoo....

asm@di~ are you sure its not that you'll pay them to enter (you)

tete~ I am not supprised one bit

jay~ To do more you would have to pay more... butt you surely can bring ur fish eating sugardaddy, NM along to buy you horsy rides too..

11:11 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

OMG, how dare you ask Bjork to move aside! She's the Goddess of the Goddess!

3:40 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

mikey~ I just did! I'd ask her to bite me too but her teeth would break. Heh...

3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this post was a real turn-on.. ;)

9:16 AM  
Blogger shelzter said...

Agree on the turn on..

Are confused / maybe-bi women who can dress allowed at the part?

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read hairy mature naked women Medi-pedic mattress Dallas texas meridia legal visco elastic memory foam mattress http://www.freeringtones59.info/discountmemoryfoammattresstoppers.html online rent payment form document

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home