Friday, April 21, 2006

Enjoy My Silence

Don't feel so moody. I think I have figured things out a little. Yeah. Too much on my mind. A lot of what has been stuck in my head has to do with the things people say. The truth or not, who knows? Who knows the truth about others, love & life? Nobody has all the answers. Truly somethings are best unsaid & never committed into words.


Don't speak,
I am unwritten,
I know just what you're saying
Can't read my mind
So please stop explaining
I'm undefined
Don't tell me cause it hurts
I'm just beginning
Don't speak, I know what you're thinking
The pen's in my hand
I don't need your reasons
Ending unplanned
Don't tell me cause it hurts

No Doubt~ Don't Speak
Natasha Bedingfeild~ Unwritten

3 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

Honey, whenever you feel the world is coming to a halt, think of how fortunate you are to be so fabulous! Take it easy and enjoy the ride. Eventually, you'll find your way through.

3:04 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Mikey has it right there so there's no need for me to add to his comments :)

Paul

6:01 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

The truth is out there. ;) hehehe

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home