Friday, April 28, 2006

Pointless Antics & Testy Decisions (Updated!)

Just look what that biiter slag doctor did to me! An eye for an eye, a prick for a prick I SAY!!!

It’s the May Day weekend and of course there are many parties to be had. If I was still attached, I’d be spending the weekend at home having non-stop mind blowing sex but I’m not.

Instead I have over booked my weekend with parties, friends, family & hot men which I may or may not sleep with. Who to share my bed with? Decisions… decisions… decisions…

But before I plunge into debauchery & live it up in hedonistic style, there were a few affairs to take of, or at least guide in the right direction.

First up were my many work related obligations. Finished my write ups at 12.01 am this morning with a lot of cursing, cussing & hisses. Since I gad to fast & give up food & ciggies, gym & rest to finish scripts that I KNOW will be filed aside with the rest of the tripe & trash I produce, I of course had to be the drama queen. Then there were the obgligations of informing KiKi & Bibi (my appointed pink web consultant).

My reason for fasting brings me to the other non-ordeal.

I went for my health check up early this morning. I wanted to get some info about my allergies but the unenthusiastic doctor was well, very unenthusiastic. I suppose working in the clinic of a health insurance company will do that to you. The nurses on duty most certainly were more helpful & expressed more emotion in their earlobes.




I didnt cry but I almost sure did squeel "That scale is SOOO F*ing spoilt... Or will be!"


My results will come out in a week or so. As expected, I peed into a cup & an unsightly amount of 20ml or more blood was drawn from my fabulous veins. She was brutal! Ouuchie! I did the routine health tests, allergen tests & HIV tests. Fuck~ HIV!

Its been long over due. Especially with my highly risqué life style, or so I’m constantly reminded. If not for my modest age & over dramatic fear of all things intravenous, I would be considered highest at risk for many, many, many horrible & life threatening diseases.


So I'm more likely to die a horrible death. Everyone has to go sooner or later. Big deal.

But I have no shame & really don’t understand the need of moral & social stigma against my sexuality & my life style.

I like sex with other men. Pfft. Its been depicted in recorded history.

I like shaking my booty to heavy beat rhythm. So does Shakira & Ricky, and they get paid for it!

I like getting intoxicated. Yawn. Don’t many cultures have their own mystic brews? Its just I like mixing them.

I like articulating my aggression for all things annoying i.e. bitching. Pink, Steven Spielberg, Jennifer Saunders, Jerry Seinfeld & a whole slurry of writers make big bucks with their sarcasm & pointless antics. Why not yours truly?

Mariah Carey with her digitally enhanced legs is as antiquely pointless as they get.


Though most people won’t pay to hear the punch line to how many goats does it take to change a light bulb, I’m free to practice 'my art'. Free to grab ass & free to party.


Its not a party untill the sheep & goats start playing Twister!


But surely if my results DO NOT reflect my stupidity for trusting my emotions & others, I will behave better & always protect myself. I will still continue to party as I look out for number one, but with more caution. Come what may, I don’t ever want to be a lifeless sap like that poor doctor who can’t even laugh at a good joke.

"Like the rest of the responsible & non-corupt government agentcies, we always do whats best for the people"


Water is my eye
Most faithful mirror
Fearless on my breath
Teardrop on the fire of a confession
Fearless on my breath
Most faithful mirror
Fearless on my breath

Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath

I'm stumbling in the dark
You're stumbling in the dark

Androjane ft Massive Attack~ Tear Drop

4 Comments:

Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

I hate having blood test. ;)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, it looks like the doc tried to prick you with his very own prick :P

Drew

1:26 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

that's one sloppy job that doctor did. you shouldn't get that bruise mark from blood sampling... except bruise marks from sex that is. LOL.

hope the health result is ok though... :-)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Aiiiiieeee. I HATE NEEDLES.

LURVE the goat & sheep shindigs. :)

And err...you mean that's not her real legs ah? Naive-nya aku. She looks weird, so golden.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home