Monday, May 01, 2006

Jade Princess In The Temple Of A Thousand Prawns


If you think this is a post about the latest dish in the Chinese restaurant, you are not totally correct. Unlike Buddha Jumps Over The Wall or Pink Lady Pearl Milk Tea which are real, this is about an invasion of one of Malaysia’s renown gay temples, Orange.

During big pink-friendly parties, Singaporean prawns invade our clubs by the bucket-load. Simply by casting my bitchiest ice-prince-look in every direction on the super packed dance floor I could see them & feel them everywhere. Like prawns, they had hot edible bodies, their heads were simply grotesque.

If you are the kind of guy who likes a hot body, regardless of facial features, then you would really enjoy the seefood buffet. But if want more of a total package like yours truly, then you would need to take evasive action to keep your sanity & enjoy the night.

Very soon after entering the club, I realized that I needed to keep my vision range of these men at a neck down level. It was fun to fantasize about their pecs & how their perky nipples were pressing against their shirts. It was lovely to look at their butts. When they took off their shirts, it was nice to constantly nudged by their nipples. The men were friendly enough, but I didn’t think I could hold a face to face conversation with any of them. It’s simply because I was worried I would start fixating on a particular flaw or start fantasizing them with some one else’s head.

But amongst the prawns I did finally met a hottie. I may be jaded but I can still recognize a winner. A friend’s friend, It felt terrific talking to him. Something about his demeanor, his smile and the way he moves made my loins stir.
I want to meet him away from the noise & stench of a thousand shirtless men. Have a drink with him, get to know him, discuss the soon to be declining economy, have bed sheet drenching hot sex with him, whatever. We’ll see what happens when it happens.

Any sort of vibes are better than nothing

Im ninalu (if they were locked)
Daltey Nadivim (doors of the generous)
Daltey Nadivim
Daltey Marom (doors on high)

Im ninalu
Im ninalu
Im ninalu
Im ninalu
Im ninalu
Im ninalu
Im ninalu
Im ninalu

Staring up into the heavens
In this hell that binds your hands
Will you sacrifice your comfort?
Make your way in a foreign land?

Wrestle with your darkness
Angels call your name
Can you hear what they are saying?
Will you ever be the same?

Mmmmmm
Im ninalu Im ninalu
Mmmmmm
Im ninalu Im ninalu

Androjane Ft Madonna Isaac

10 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Omigod. What are you gonna say about my face!? And to think I almost went to Orange!

Paul

8:01 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

heh...carnie, you are one greedy ho, without me having to site examples.

paul, I tend to be less brutal to people who give me some attention or I know.. You give me lots of attention....giggle

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really need to have a talk while you think of having a nice thing together in bed? :) It sounds like you had lots of fun! Keep us posted!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Eeee...go for prawns if you must, but stay away from the crabs, if ya know what i mean. ;)

Here's hoping you get seismic rumbles off the Richter. Now's probably a good time to observe the similarity in spelling of Richter and sphincter.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Lol @Spot

12:02 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

shigeki~ Something about the dude that mystifies me! Oh I'm so turned on!

spot~ Yes, those crabs are evil! But I just love those cooked with chilli.... mmmmm

wild reeds~ Yes, Spot is the resident laughing cow but u should focus on ME ME ME!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Musang said...

prawns are good...

erm...

i think so. and prawns that gave wonderful bed-sheet-drenching sex, is a keep. all the best!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

"Like prawns, they had hot edible bodies, their heads were simply grotesque."

What a gruesome - yet strangely appropriate - analogy!

And I happen to LOVE prawns.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

prawns..... since when prawns have hot bods but not so nice heads.... ha ha hee hee

nonetheless, gay men with hot bodies and not-so-cute-faces are everywhere....

sigh.......

5:38 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

musang~ fingers crossed!

jay~ I hate to admit it but the analogy is borrowed from a friend...

the searcher~ Nice pic! The good thing with the abundance of prawns is that we will never starve ;o)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home