Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Androjane Abbreviated

I have PMS (Post Monday Syndrome).

Yeap. That’s what it is when you are cranky and don’t know why so you hide it behind a façade of smiles & laughs the whole day. I’m truly unable to deal with whatever is bugging me.


Could be ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). As in, I want more attention. I hate it cause it's causing ED (Eloquence Defectiveness). Been a total bitch, even more than usual. I actually considered quizzing the yoghurt promoters about the various species of bacteria in their yoghurt, just to make them go WTF (Who’s This Fucker?).

But I did feel better when in the sauna, I perved at a STD (Studly Towel-less Dude). I do enjoy a good sighting and they sometimes lead to a VD (Vivid Dream). Oh Yeah. And some how I hate my last post. It belongs in the OT (Obsolete Trashbin). Don’t know why, but I think it could be better. I’m just moody right now. It will pass.


Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on

Daniel Powter ~ Bad Day

7 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Hmm.. You've actually made me curious about STD :)

Paul

2:23 PM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

Yeah, in that context STD sounds cool ... or hot, heheh.

Tuesday to Friday count as PMS. :oD

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha
great post!!!!!!

but hope ur PMS go away soon!

muaks!

1d

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you don't elaborate that STD? please? I love those guy who are very confident about their bods and showy. :-)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

hahahahak... aren't we all curious on STD by now?

and soon, all other people will start hoping to get an STD or STDs!

12:25 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Mr. STD was this nothern indian looking dude (possibly part arab or something) with a hot hot body. He had a pretty nicely defined chest, bubble butt & hot abs with very masculine features. Masculine as in boyish haircut, nice eyes & nice lips. He didnt have much body hair & yes boys... he was cut. He'd look like a hot doctor or proffessor you always dream about getting but never do!

12:26 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

away away grumpy aj!!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home