Friday, September 16, 2005

Bonus Post~ True Story

This is a horribly true story.

Yesterday, my workmate was playing some horribly moaning and whining music that sounded like a man moaning about how he burnt his house down & lost all his girl friends cats. It went on for about 15 minutes and then I turned to her~

AJ: What music are you listening to?

Kiki: I'm not sure. I click this channel called Smithsonian Blues... and they were playing this stuff

AJ: What were you expecting?

Kiki: I tought it was a whole channel dedicated to my favourite boy band....BLUE

*Needless to say I laughed hysterically for the next 15 mins....

6 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

does kiki come with blonde hair?

hihi

5:32 PM  
Blogger savante said...

With a name like Kiki, what didja expect?

Paul

5:37 PM  
Blogger k.t.x said...

hahehehehehehhe, and she got hooked to it instead?? into the bin, blues?

*damn, my colleague was staring at me wondering why m i laughing by myself.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

So what does the station actually play - blues music?

-shudder-

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that she likes the boy band Blue says it all.

9:49 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

giggles... still laughing at this one

ben: what was she thinking? clearly she wasn't..

drops of jupiter: well, atleast they are entertaining

wjee: not yet but she has been attending cosmetic school, so who knows

savante: Kiki isn't her real name but thats how she calls everyone in the office, by doubling their last names....

keatix: I don't think so heaven forbid if I have to sit tru anymore of that wailing...

jay: It was more like high pitch ancient wailing... the kind of music used to project dismal situations.. like in the office

jason: well at least she won't repeat the mistake, I hope

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home