Thursday, April 06, 2006

Asking The Queen About Boobs!

Thanks for the comments about the annoying workmate. Don't worry justice, like revenge is best served cold. On the other hand, Jups, the unofficial expat queen of Singapore tagged me for this MeMe. I vow to help elucidate the many mysteries of the other realm....



1) What kind of car/ bike person are you? This includes bicycles.

If money & fuel aren't considered, I would definately have a sports car, a 4WD & a mountain bike. Like shoes, I would have one for every occasion! Not much of a mystery, unless you consider what I wanna do with them!

2) Your opinion : Why are all men turned on by women that dig other women, when the man in question is not even in the picture?

Jups hilarious answer was -Because anything that involves 4 boobs has GOT to turn men on! Remember Eccentrica Gallumbits, the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon 6?

Tho I can't disagree with her, I think its more of a spectator sport. Sort of like watching soccer or beach volleyball. You aren't actively participating, yet you can enjoy it watching the balls bounce up & down.. up & down... But since I will hopefully spending Saturday night at a lesbian club, I may get the answer from the horses mouth...

3) You've been in a relationship for 2 years, and you realise you're not in love. What do you do? Be honest, or find some way to pin the blame on your soon to be ex.

I'd suppose the best answer would to be honest, but I would definately try & solve things before I throw the relationship out the window. I've been on the recieving end of this one & no matter what the guy says, it still sucks cock.

4) Which is your favourite pair of shoes. Why?

I like my flip flops of many colours & designs, my current pair is black with with rubbber straps, featuring little monkeys on the toes & heels. I think its either for girls or kids but I'll be damned it that was to stop me.

5) What is the best way to bring up a conversation with your significant other about a threesome?

Oh! First you ask him who he thinks is hot and then when you find someone who you guys mutually find hot, you say, "wouldn't you like to do him?" Then when he says how much he loves you and rather wrestle you (he better) you say, "wouldn't a threesome with him be hot?" Just like that, you seem kind & kinky! Best of all, it makes it seem like HIS idea....

6) Did you ever run away from home?

Yes, but I did plan to go back eventually. Its too long to post about.

8)Is it true that rum doesn't leave hangovers? (There is no 7)

Not sure, but I'm willing to test out the theory! Meanwhile, top up on premium vodka. I'm pretty sure high quality vodka leaves less of a hangover that most other spirits. Stay away from the cheap stuff, cos it will make your head hurt like a bitch on a diet the next day...

As part of the Me Me, I'm suppose to rub my belly but I'm lazy (wanna do it for me?).

I'm also suppose to promise to be more environmentally friendly, but I have always been. Just look....

This is a picture I took of a tobacco plant back in Feb '06.

Same plant, 1 week ago. Its about 8ft tall and yes, it is missing a few leaves...

Yes that is my hand showing how huge the leaves are. It is Half Nekkid Thursday after all!

This is the all natural blunt I made witht the leaves. If that is not environmentally friendly, I don't know what is!! Forgive the blurriness of this pic but as you can tell I smoked a bit of it...

You have to extra fabulous to be tagged with this meme! So if you think you are fab enough to do it, take up the challenge & love our planet.

3 Comments:

Blogger hrugaar said...

I'm not fabulous enough to be tagged, but I don't mind rubbing your belly for you. ;oP

8:08 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

I'm a genie in a bottle... cum cum rub me out... :oP

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home