Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Kiki gets a chance to go on holiday!

Remember Mimi, the temp with that left half an orange to stink up the office? Friday, September 23, 2005 (will someone show me how to add links to old posts?)

Well since Mimi left, Kiki, the official graphic designer has been under a lot of stress lately & she isnt too pleased. 2 days ago I left late & needed to turn of the aircon. I searched for the remote tossing files & papers in my way. I would have hit the swith on the switch box but it is well hidden behind the same huge cabinet that hid Mimi's half orange. Up down everywhere but no sign of the damn thing. I wanted to head home but thanks to the new ruling, the boss will call back anyone at anytime to turn off any equipment left on. I was not about to come back to the office at some forsaken hour to turn off anything. (Tho coming back to the office to turn on someone isnt beyond me)

So I did what the friendly aircon repair guy told me to do & risked life & limb. I kicked off my shoes & climbed up on a shaky chair to press the hidden On-Off button. Don't laugh! I could have broken a nail!

The next morning the conversation was like this,
Androjane~ Hey, the aircon remote control missing la! Did someone take it?

Kiki~ What you meaning ah? Aircon still there what!

Androjane~ You know the Lemote....

Kiki~ Hi-Hi-Hi... The Lemote issit? Aiyoo... Solly ah Boss... Yesterday photoshoot so I put it in the hand bag. Forgot to take out la... Hi hi hi... Lucky Uncle Didi told you how to turn it off rite...Hor? Hor?

Androjane~ I'd like to send you to some lemote rocation... mumble mumble....Hand bag indeed.

Kiki~ What you meaning?

Androjane~ Nevermind, no minging at all...

As blogger swallowed my previous post about 4 out of 5 exs in the club, I'd like to send it to a lemote rocation with only kiki to service it.... Mumble mumble....

8 Comments:

Blogger canardbidon said...

is there anyone you wanna turn on at the office?!

there is one new cute guy at mine!!need to ambush him by the water machine soon...

at least u can turn off your airocnditioning... me always freezing..

12:24 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

nope! i can safely say there is noone i wanna turn on at the office but there are cuties nearby

1:10 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I wish someone would send me to a remote location for a while.

5:15 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

i managed to ambush the guy. he isn't as cute as i hoped for... but still, charming enough to cheer up my jakarta life a little...

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope those aren't their real names. It's like Hong Kong again - being served by a girl named Kinki.

10:30 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

jay~ ever been.. to uranus?

canard~ u slut

jamie~ Kiki & Mimi are their "code" names la... But I know what u mean. I knew guys named Rameses & Jeffers, from JB of course!

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um..... I just can't stand the idea of the half orange still hidden. Or was it successfully retrieved ever? It should be a great spot for rats in the office at night if it didn't....oh no! oh no! I am having a psychological breakdown if I ever think about it!

Retrieve the scary orange if you didn't!

12:45 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

shigeki~ of course I removed it! Mouldy citrus is not an option!!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home