Sunday, January 22, 2006

Multi-colored Goat Impressions of AndroJane

Here are 4 more banners by my friend, the goat. What ya think?




This one is the least striking of the lot. I do like the colors but it does make me look cock-eyed.. *Insert voyouerism pun*



This one is very Warhol but it makes me look extra andro! I'd be a pretty hot chick eh?

Very repeatative but does have some charm.

He loves rainbows, can you tell?

Tell me what ya think! Are these banners pretier than mine?

Baa Baa spotty goat.

Have you banners?

Yes sir, yes sir, 3 e-mails full...

I am a sick little boy, aren't I?

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phwoar. Very, for lack of a better word, psychedelic.

I still like ur no.2/no.4-font combo better tho.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Either your original #4 (but change the font colour to something bloodier) or the goat's #1 (!)

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still don't see the frontal nude photo of yours. Sweetie, I told you that was the only option for your banner. Please. ;)

Anyhow, they are all groovy. But I like that last one. :) Have a fantabulous day!

11:35 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Some of them are a little... psychedelic. Preferred the earlier ones from your last post.

Paul

12:22 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

good god!!! soo much color!!! a design guys worst nightmare mate!!!

3:10 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Oh people! You are so art-savvy, whatever that means. I'm going with the cock eyed one for now, until I have the time to change my font on my 2 or 4. Thanks!

9:13 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

#4 definitely! Love it!

1:22 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Oh mikey! No 4 is so YOU! But I'm not sure if its me... lol

2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sooo retrooooo =)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Too... many... colours.... -pengsan-

11:40 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

Definitely no 4 .... and I think I have a headache coming! ;P

2:49 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Give me some mushrooms and I could stare at number 4 for hours :)

5:37 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I think you should get it done professionally?

Like, Slutilla or Kitty make great banners. AND they actually have taste.

12:10 PM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

Yes, I like the cock-eyeing one of these best. But probably still prefer the pic of you in #4 of the previous group.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home