Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chemical X

Three out of five IS REALLY BAD, if your talking about exs. And Im going to. WARNING! WARNING! All of you who are too familiar with my unnecessary associations with my exs know that although I regard them in the highest esteem, I really don't want to see them.

But I bumped into 3 of my exs in the bar one hour ago & DAMN I'm glad to have left that place! It was like they were having the Convention of AJ's exs or something. Unfortunately the most important ex that would actually make me feel more relaxed, goaty-ex wasn't there. The invite must have been lost in the mail or something. It was good to know that they were all doing well & moving ahead in life, but it was even better to know I still had won.

Won what?

Well you see, when you break up with someone, the only thing that matters is that you are more fabulous than him/her. Duff calls it the competition to see who is more miserating. To win, you need to have some sort of edge that allows you to skoff in their face & say "Hah, I've done better than you. Ngee Ngee Ngee!"

As horrible as it sounds, it is very natural for me to compete with my exs. And why not? They flaunt their fabulous boy toys around me. They strut their stuff on the dance floor. They do the whole social butterfly thing & tap every one they know on the shoulder and say "Muah Muah! How are you darling!"

*Roll eyes* Call me egotistical but yeah, they've all become nothing but a bunch of lonely FAKERS!

If you're the sort of person that actually enjoy the Muah-Muah's, then I'd really wouldn't want to get to know you. I'd doubt you make a fabulous friend. The one of the things that makes a person truly fabulous is having real friends. Friends that don't Muah-Muah you, but intead grab your waist and squeeze your shoulders. Friends that will have your back at all times & will never bitch about you unjustly. Friends you can proudly introduce to your other friends. Friends that will honestly tell you that you've gain weight. Friends that you threaten with "If you dare f*cking buy me food-gifts & ruin my diet I'm gonna f*cking kill ya", but knowing you secretly want it, they still give you the damn best snacks you ever had. Friends who will go clubbing with ya even if they're dead tired.

And thats what makes me more fabulous. Being able to enjoy the company of cute people who tune in to my station. Anyone who thinks at my wave length is most precious. That and the fact that I've a better develop (even tho very bitter) personality, greater fashion sense, stronger convictions & the cuter ass. And with that cuter ass I've been getting way more booty than all of them combined.

Even with the trumph cards in this battle royale, my frigid heart did still feel a little faint each time I gaze upon them. Why shouldn't I? Once upon a time, we did share intimacy turn into sour. Luckily, all was forgotten when I was confronted in the toilet by a total stranger with a "You're from Johor, rite? We used to go to the same primary & secondary school.."

Curiosity as an emotion is way easier to deal with. Thank you Guy who knows my freakin' sister, where I stay in Johor & life history but I cannot recall your name cos I was wasted! Not only are you freaky, you made me forget about the not-so-long-ago past by bombarding me with the pretty-long-ago past. May we always maintain a healthy non-stalkerish distance of 100 meters for years to come!

I'm so tired you of being here
Suppressed by all your childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just hurry & split
'Cause your presence still lingers like rotten fish

And it won't leave me alone

My Immortals~ AJ feat Evanescence

13 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

HOW many exs do you actually have! Save some for me!

Paul

10:50 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

When I broke up with my last ex he was overweight. Bwahahahahahahahaha....!

5:40 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

well my dear, when you've been through a thousand and two men, you're bound to bump into some of them again... ya know ;)

happy cny!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

lol. i must confess that i have behaved a little childish in front of my ex's... its a "my ego is bigger than your's" thing.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... I swear that wasn't me! Even though we did go to the same schools and I do know your sis.

OMG... WHO'S THAT GUY?

12:24 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Paul~ 5 too many. I just want one true love, thee hee hee..

Jay~ my exs just got older. HAhahahaaha.. But then so did I... Sniff...

Canard~ Excuse me! Thats men and women.. hahaha...

Clint~ Thats how I feel too! When confronted with exs I not ok with, I totally act childlike...

Wee Shiong~ Come have tea with me and we will talk about the guy cos he is your year... Wink wink...

Jups~ You must also be smarter, more successful & wittier.. I.e a b*tch!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. We're so gonna sit down for tea

8:26 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

drop me a mail at androjane@gmail.com and we will arrange a consultation... lol

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baaaaa.... did I baa at you when you say goaty ex was not there? baaaa....

Duff

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there!! i was away and then bam! U hv so many new posts.. i hv to catch up on it.

6:01 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

women?

you sad, sorry, misled creature...

9:26 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

duff~ baaing doesnt always help

1d~ missing you! come back visit soon ok?

canard~ why not women? you are the sad sorry misled creature... hmph!

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home