Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Am Not The Next American Idol!

I love my music but can't sing for nuts. I hate karaoke & I just know how my Amerian Idol Audition would go:-
Androjane: Yo! My name's Jane, but I ain't plain, so when we play the game, And I didnt came, I won't finger you any blame...
*Blank Stares All Around*

Androjane: So I Sing now? I'm a Barbie Girl, In a Barbie World, Happy Plastic... Its Fucking-fantastic! *Slaps ass & twirls blond hair around fingers* Wheeee!

Simon: Is that your voice or the sound of your silicon implants rubbing togather? You certainly look plastic.... Why don't you come up to my room later and we will see how good the fucking really is...

Paula: Fuck Simon! You have real potential! And I'm sure provided the right opportunties, you can go all the way.. But untill then, what you need to do is my self-help video- "sleeping your way to the top of the charts". There is even a bonus on sex pigs, you know, *bursts into song*, "sow deep, sow deep, sow deep inside..."

Randy: Yo Dawg! You flew half way around the world for this? I ain't feeling it man, your voice isn't that strong.

Androjane: It HAAAAARD!

Randy: Well, try (something) harder... My room is next to Simons...

*Back to reality*

Yeah. So what can I do with my limited vocals & inherent stupidity? I blog ofcourse! Those of you who skoff at the lyrics at the end of each post, skoff all you want! It isn't for you anyway!

Those lyrics are placed there for my own reference. When I'm driving or just lazing, I often have some music. And believe it or not, often there is a song playing that relates to the situation of the day. Other times I know what song matches the situation, and I listen to it. Then there are those days when nothing comes to mind & the music just isnt right, so there are no lyrics at the end of the post.

Like this post began yesterday on the treadmill when I saw how horribly the constestants preformed Lady Marmalade, *NOT* that I could do any better tho...

Gichie, Gichie, ya ya dada (da-da-da)
Gichie, Gichie, ya ya here (here ohooh yea yeah)
Mocha Chocalata ya ya (yea yea)
Creole Lady Marmalade
Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what)
Voulez vous coucher avec moi

Various Sluts~ Lady Marmalade

11 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

I watched American Idol for 15 mins and caught that part where they sang Lady Marmalade.

It was plain horrible. And the guy with blonde pigtails and skirt? Aaargh .....

3:45 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

You gonna be more hot than william hung. ;)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

yeah the contestants are gettin a little more annoying... its gotten into a freakfest instead of good music contest.

5:59 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Where do they find these freaks on the Idol? God, even I can do better than that. Aren't they even the least bit embarassed?

Paul

8:39 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

derek~ yeah he was just plain weird!

tete~ im more hung that william hot? why thanking you!

clint~ It is a freak fest!

paul~ I can imagine you doing your rendition of kylie's fever *Smirk*

9:20 PM  
Blogger QUIK! said...

omg u mean the new season is on or what? But anyway LOL at your audition, so funny!

and i can SO relate to you on this post... i think i can sing, and i can kill (literally) while doing it too! Meow!

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha. That was very funny. You rock.

1:17 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

quik~ Meow back at ya!

shigeki~ You rock hard too....

9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was the audition from hell.

So hilarious!

And its nice to relate certain thoughts and memories to songs, its sweeter that way.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
renault paint codes how does oxycontin make you feel Uconn huskies basketball jersey Travel pouch neck Com dreampharmaceuticals fioricet online California oxycontin lawyer boards umaxppc Oxycontin withdrawal treatment Oxycontin drug testing Extracting oxycontin centennial phone Changing printer network cards

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burberry outlet burberry sale burberry sale [url=http://www.burberry--outlet-sale.com/]burberry online[/url] www.burberry--outlet-sale.com
burberry online burberry sale burberry sale [url=http://www.outlet--burberry.com/]burberry online[/url] www.outlet--burberry.com
burberry outlet burberry sale burberry sale [url=http://www.burberrybags.info/]burberry outlet[/url] www.burberrybags.info
burberry outlet burberry sale burberry online [url=http://www.burberrycheap.info/]burberry outlet[/url] www.burberrycheap.info
burberry online burberry outlet burberry sale [url=http://www.burberrynew.info/]burberry online[/url] www.burberrynew.info
burberry outlet burberry outlet burberry online [url=http://www.burberryoutletsale.info/]burberry online[/url] www.burberryoutletsale.info
burberry outlet burberry outlet burberry online [url=http://www.burberrysaleonline.info/]burberry sale[/url] www.burberrysaleonline.info

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home