Thursday, January 19, 2006

Which is my best side?

I love playing with my self. So So SO Much!!

I just missed half naked Thursday, a concept I really do like. But I'm still in time for fabulous friday no?
So, I got 2 people to take hundreds of photos of me (seriously hundreds). Yes, I can be so narcissistic. Next I selected the ones that made me look cuter/ nastier/ sadder/ prettyer than I naturally am. Then I photoshopped them to the max & chose the best 4 out of a possible 10. Eat your heart out Shigeki, Jay & Jamie, this is MY art exhibition:-


Here we have an artsy fartsy wannabe AJ


This is the Dark Demon From Buffy. Look into my eyes... what eyes?


Simply Hot Pink


This is the cool understatement.

And if anyone has anything to say about my *cute* *adorable* *average* foreead, there will be hell to pay. So which one do you think I should use for my banner? I'm thinking of going with the understatement....



You know I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no,no,no,no,no
I can't change my mold, no,no,no,no,no
I can't change my mold, no,no,no,no,no
It justs sex and violence melody and silence


The Verve~ Bitter Sweet Symphony

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

use #2 - bannerish and yet stylish (like the font under a&a)

#1 too messy (can't hardly read a&a there)

#3 too plain

and am not too crazy with font in #4.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

If you use the pink banners, you have to change the whole colour scheme here.

My vote is either #2 or #4. ;P

4:30 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Understated.

But you shouldn't listen to me, I'm a lesbian and therefore have no taste by default.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Use all four lor. Every now and then you can just change your banner and give your blog a mini makeover!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean out of hundreds and hundreds of photos, only TEN came out well? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *Dodges a flying shoe*

I pick #2, but without the A&A cuz the font beneath it is really quite hot.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the fifth one which you are all naked. :) There is one, right?

But I am with paul. The second one does look great actually

Yay for AJ's face!

9:59 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Like the second one actually.

Paul

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote goes for #2! Like the 'what eyes' bit :)

12:22 AM  
Blogger jayandkay said...

There's a fifth one? Show!

Otherwise, pic #4 is good with font from #2.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

2nd one... the clearist i think.

4:29 AM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

Yeah, I agree with jay&kay. #4 with the font from #2. And show us #5. :o)

9:29 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

*heh* guys, thats for the superb comments & suggestions. The goat said he could do better and I think he did a pretty decent job for these 4 (he actually made another 2-3 that I didn't think were suitable).

And there were hundreds of pics that were good, just I made ten banners. I have one more... That I really like

2:08 PM  
Blogger SC said...

*gasp* I'm not the only one? methinks the pink one's best :D

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home