Monday, January 16, 2006

More Lunar Banter

Did you see the full moon last night? I couldn't help but stare at it on my way home from dinner last night. But no I didn't howl or start to grow fangs. This full moon is the last one on this chinese lunar calander & it has had many different meanings.
When I was about 6 it meant that Chinese New Year was closer.
At about 16, it meant it would be high tide that's great for sea-fishing.
Now, it means I'm turning 26 too soon and I need to buck up befor I f*ck up....

I've been going to the gym more often now & spending more time with myself too. Also, I've also decided to give up some of my favourite vices. Its rather daunting to know that for the last 6 years I have had an over-active sex life. Not to go into details but damn, I've had a lot of sex. Maybe more than is healthy. Not that I've slutted about alot, but I've done my share. So, before I become uber jaded with fornication, I'm taking a a sex sabatical... is there such a thing?

Now that I've ranted, may I direct your attention to my links, Hot Crotch Bums aka Abu from some of my earlier posts is now linked. He recently made-over his hottie bf & damn, Androjane really approves of the effect! Not that I'm jealous or anything, but why cant I have a man like that?

Its times like this I regret not furthering my degree & going into cloning. I would so lurve to own my own army of toy boys... But where should I begin? Colin? Brad? Tom? Takeshi? A young Mel might even be a good start. Oh decisions, decisions....

Did you know lots of people have strange thoughts & do strange things around full moons too, hence the lack of proper flow to this post.


I ain't even gonna front
I ain't even gonna lie
Since you walked up in the club
I've been giving you the eye
We can dance if you want
Get it cracking if you like
Must be a full moon
Feels like one of those nights
Brandy~ Full Moon

9 Comments:

Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Never heard about over-sexed life. So enjoy it when u have it. ;)

3:24 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

yeah the moon was amazing this weekend! seemed like someone was hanging a pendulum between the twintowers!

too much sex?! tiring lah.. good to give it a break :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I noticed the moon too! And is there sucha thing as too much sex? OMG to even think of having a sex sabbatical, you oversexed fiend!

I'd start with Takeshi Kaneshiro and Chris Evans.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? Wow, I didn't even know that. Well, it's cloudy tonight so I couldn't really look at it. But nothing strange on me. I am so jealous. You've been actively having sex for how long? Oversex. I wish I could say that sometime in my life. :) Have a fantabulous week.

12:02 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

tete~ I'm not totally enjoying it anymore, thats why. I just feel like I've been having too much, thats all.

canard~ Moon between the twins? Would have made a nice pic!

Wingedman~ Sex Sabatical is so what I need!

Shigeki~ Its actually closer to 8 years but there were nore pauses for the first 2 years.

9:15 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Too much sex. I think we need details here.

Paul

11:32 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Well, Paul, like everyone else, you have to just take my word for it... Wink

3:07 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

yeah mate. i belive that full moons do have some weirdo effects on people...

8:56 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

and you clint, does it make ya go wild also?

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home