Friday, January 27, 2006

Danger! AJ is Approaching Critical

Have a Happy Lunar New Year Everyone!!

Since I'm in a holiday mood, this is going to be one super random post. So if that causes convulsions or makes your eyes twitch uncontrollably, feel free to read it twice.

1. Watched that Geisha movie. That one that all gay men watch so I'm not the last gay man to watch it *phew*. I don't like coming last. But cuming last, thats different. Watched it with the goat & his friend Spikey. Tho Spikey wasn't really my type, but damn he smelt so good. So always smell nice boys & girls, cos you never know who is sniffing you out.

2. I've resolved some issues with Rubbery Ruggy. As he was such a good friend, I sort don't want to lose him. But he is also has the habbit of making empty promises. People like that are a plenty, so he isnt special. They are always jubillant & witty. They are great fun to have around, if they turn up. Not gonna hold my breath waiting.

3. I will be purchasing 1.2kg of bacon & 0.6kg of ham to bring back to Johor. I always get weird stares fromt the deli staff, but the boss always greets me like a long lost son *Wonder why* Besides that I'm bringing back pistachios & gummy bears. Its sort of tradition to bring back the best to your parents so they can bitch about how they've had better.

4. I got a raise! Finally! But it has been one year at this desk typing away promoting stuff I'm not too sure of myself. But what the heck, if it pays the bills & buys the bling bling, it can't be all bad. The advise my boss gave me also made sense. Dammit. Its hard being rebellious when the advice makes sense.

5. If its not evident in my writing, I'm gone 1 month without sex . I've become uber-horny (first since 2000). Yesterday in the gym when I met an ex f*ck buddy I hadn't seen in years, I was slightly tempted to hit the showers, before my workout! But nope, good tasted kicked in & fortunately my attention was diverted to a hotter specimen straight away. Now to avoid him in my home town...

6. Going back to my home town will be tuff. Being bitchy is easy. Controlling my mouth is much tougher. I always try to keep my mouth busy with something, ergo I actually answer a question.

What work are you doing now?
Oh I write lies in bad english & tell people that they can get more sex if they invest in pills.

Where's your girlfriend?
Yeah, we put on our high heels & went partying last night! We were discussing the importance of group activities, you don't have any sons that like trying new things, do you?

When you going back to KL?
Does it really matter? You're going to ask me that question again in 10 minutes anyway! Honestly you lose it faster than a premature ejaculator!

How is your (insert name of family member)?
The f*ck I know? He/she is most prolly banging the mailman. I am horny, lets stop talking before I start imagine you in a falcon style orgy ok?

But enough of the questions. Still horny *Sigh* How do you undersexed people do it? Maybe I should get some action tonite to prevent such lucid posts. If I was the American President, oral sex wouldn't be sex. But I'm not, so I'll settle for some good snogging... Volunteers?

I tell you baby all my dreams come true
When I'm laying next to you
Is that so wrong?

I tell you baby all my dreams come true
While I be there where you are
So I hold on

Dreaming of you, yeah
Dreaming of you

Thrillseekers~ Dreaming Of You

7 Comments:

Blogger canardbidon said...

stop obsessing over sex!!! lots of people go without it for months on end... grrr... (bitter tone)

you mean u have sex in the shower stalls of FF?! gosh! how awkward!!!

SLUT

4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well, kinda bored, and bf also went back to penang adee, so ya, i dun mind volunteering!! hehehhe... :p

btw, really enjoy reading ur blog. very much entertaining and frequently updated too. see u around then! oh and have a happy CNY!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

You have just re-defined random!! ;)

9:05 PM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

Yeah, canard is right. Never mind the undersexed guys, how do the horny-as-hell-but-never-get-laid people (like me!) manage to stay sane?

Answer - we don't. aaiiee gibber-gibber urgh. 8o$

1:18 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Canard~ If I don't obsess over sex, what else is there? Money? Love? Status.. *Yawn* And No I didnt have sex in the showers.

Derrick~ Ello! I'm leaving for my home town soon so I'll take a rain check on your volunteer work.

Fuckit~ Really? I'm just randomly horny.

Hrugaar~ As Seal & Alanis would sing- We're never gonna survive, unless we are all a lil bit crazy!

2:53 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Hey, I spent the whole of last year without sex - well except for the crazed few months near the end.

Paul

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home