Friday, February 10, 2006

AJ & The Unsuspecting Gamers

After the long break, life has been dull. So to make things bearable, I have been playing games. Everytime I play, I'm most certainly guaranteed to win 'cause my unwilling opponents don't even know they are playing! This is how the game goes.

1. I choose a Little Britain character in the morning & select a hilarious line.

2. Wait for the perfect opportunity & spring it on some unsuspecting contender (or rather victim).

3. If they relize that something is wrong, they win. If not I proceed to torment others.

So far I had great success!

"Yeah but no but yeah but no..." was used on Monday via office chat when a workmate wanted something from me which I promised her from my hometown but didnt bring to work. Considering the amount of crap I have had to take from her, she deserved the confusion.

"Whatever Prime Minister!" was sent via sms to a friend on Tuesday when said she was too busy to sms chat with me! Tha audacity! Truly, Whatever Prime Minister *Flips fringe in disgust*

"Computer says Nooo...." replied to my mum on Wednesday when she asked me if I enjoyed dinner the night before. A bit of a hollow victory but a win none the less!

"I want that one!" was sneeked in on Thursday at Burger King whiles telling the Goat that I wanted the grilled goat burger. I told him about my evil scheme after that & in case you're wondering, I couldnt taste the goat in the burger. But as I had the Real McCoy with me, I mutt'n complain.

The line for today is "dust.. anyone? no? dust? anyone? no? dust?" and it must be done to a unsuspecting group. Wish me luck as this one is tricky!

And don't worry, most people find me weird anyway.


Sudah maafkan aku, segala salahku,
Dan bila kau tetap bisu,
Ungkapkan salahmu,
Dan aku sifatku, dan aku khilafku,
Dan aku cintaku, dan aku rinduku...

Peter Pan ~ Ada Apa Denganmu

All my wrongs have been forgiven,
And when you stay silent,
Say its your fault,
And my actions, and my wrong doings,
And I love me, and I miss me...

Peter Pan ~ What's Wrong With You

13 Comments:

Blogger canardbidon said...

how come you didn't try any line on me? obviously you know my intelligence will outsmart you..

little britain is a horrendously annoying series...............

1:54 PM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

Haven't watched Little Britian, so I wouldn't get most of the quotes.

Then again, I'm told that you only need to see one episode ... everything else after that is just repetition, lar! :oD

4:10 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

canard so are you.. so are you

hrugaar, you either love it or hate it

12:27 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

I really screwed up this translation. He doesnt sing i miss me but rather i miss my love. Yeah, its a good thing love is an international language

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Canardbidon: Blasphemy!!!

Aj: You could try doing a peeing Anne next. *Wicked grin*

1:20 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

If you can do a whole Vicky Pollard babble I'd be completely in awe of you.

3:03 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Naughty naughty man!

Paul

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really wanna screw me people up, I recommend the "Ehhh eh eh eh eh eh..." then start messing things up and moving things around randomly.

6:34 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

i did the dust... anyone? no? dust... anyone? no? on friday and
"only if they are lady cakes" on saturday... heh i'm becoming too much of a pro at this...must refill prescription..

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now... for the finale, masquerade urself and swear like a harlot, barbi !

all things hanging and bubbles,
ed

7:25 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

its sunday and i went around bangsar pasar malam doing an "eh eh eeeeh" to strangers... i'm giving it up tho.. lol

9:25 PM  
Blogger Will said...

DOn't forget to sit down when you piss

4:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was sniggering away.. pure genius I say..pure genius..much like the old lady who picks up dog poo and sticks it into the post box...

Little Britain totally rocks out..and you're even more hilarious than that.

God..why aren't you straight?

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home