Thursday, January 12, 2006

AJ Needs The Ventitlater

Considering all the shit that it spews, its really a triple-assed snake.


Its been 24 hours since I started but i'm still fuming. I'm so mad. I'm very angry. I sound like Mojo Jojo!

I've done my best to be understanding and play it "cool" but really everyone has a limit. There has been nothing but a constant flow of the lamest excuses from him. He has some books that I borrowed from my family & need to return, SOOON. But he doesn't want to even give them back. Rather he makes plans with me and cancel's them last minute. Everytime. Pathetic.

Its so frustrating. When I talk to him, he pretends everything is fine & says things like "I'd really like to be friends", "Sure lets meet tomorrow" but then he goes and bombards me with a wall of excuses & sudden conundrums that even I can not accept. We have parted for a month now and still he can't be civil enough to just meet once, return stuff that isn't mine & talk to me honestly. F*ck talking honestly. I want to just get back the books and move on with my life.

Naive. Really I am for thinking that he meant what he said. Seriously, once he started bullsh!tting to me, i realized he didn't respect me (or himself) enough to do the right thing. I think the only solution is to go psycho on his ass 'till I get those books back. Should I...

1. Call (and hang up) & sms him non-stop way into the wee hours of the morning?
2. Post photoshopped pictures of him in a bikini on the internet & mail it to our common friends?
3. Stick a "Give me back whats mine B!tch!" note with a pig head on his door?
4. Hire some models & write his deepest darkest secrets on them, followed by parading them at KLCC?
5. Buy a metal baseball bat & beat the crap out of him? (I sort of like this hands on approach the best)

But I'm not that kind of guy! And I don't want to be. I wanna just believe he is telling the truth but he is making it impossible. I just want to move on with MY life. Truly the only good thing that has come out of his deceit & lies (somehow or other, its always good when it has to do with me) is that my workout at the gym yesterday was so much more effective. Anger on the treadmill & cycle really worked up a sweat. Still, I have so much pent up anger to vent today. UGH!


I guess
That this is where we've come to
If you don't want to
Then you don't have to believe me
But I won't be there when you go down
Just so you know now
You're on your own now believe me...

...Hey
I used have a little bit of a plan
Used to
Have a concept of where I stand
But that concept slipped right out of my hands
Now I don't really even know who I am
Yo, what do I have to say
Maybe I should do what I have to do to break free
What ever happens to you, we'll see
But it's not gonna happen with me

Fort Minor~ Believe Me

8 Comments:

Blogger Spot said...

Sounds pretty chickenshit to me.

No. 1 is not good enuf, he can switch off or change number.

No. 2 has lots of potential!

No.3 is risky, what if he returns the pig head as well? Geli.

No. 4 hasn't got enough reach to really get him.

No. 5 - Can also, but you'll have to actually get to meet him first.

How about pouring finely aged urine into the front vents of his car (near the windshield)? Apparently, it travels AND keeps well in the airconditioning system.

2:56 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Oh thats so *evil* I like!!! But if he never pisses me off, I think I would stil be pining away for him.. So in a way its a good thing he is a JERK!!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

just get some new books man...
or is it worth sooo much frustration...
or is the books jus an excuse to meet him?

9:10 PM  
Blogger savante said...

God, I am so evil but I like whacking people with baseball bats.

paul

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, poor AJ. Sweetheart like yourself never deserves the idiot like that. A friend of mine works as a Yakuza. did you want me to make some calls? *evil laughs*

I hope the books will be returned. if not, did you want me to call a yakuza friend of mine? *evil laughs*

I am pretty sure he will do something extremely stupid that he would regret later all by himself. (e.g. trying a huge dildo and has a medical problem.)

Oh, did I tell a friend of mine from junior high school is a Yakuza? :0

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo shigeki, don't tempt with those bad boys. is this yakuza friend of yours good looking because i would totally shag a good looking yakuza, hahaha.

and aj dear, i would suggest the yakuza route as well. or spot's method. sweet revenge is always bittersweet honey.

10:11 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

clint~ a lil bit of both, really....

paul~ I'll give you a nice shinny bat & direct you to his direction.

shigeki~ How bout you? Did you ever think of becoming a Yakuza? I'd so do you then...

asmadi~ I like spots the best so far...

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home