Thursday, July 21, 2005

Unusual Dinner Suspects...


Gwen rocks! And she does experimental pretty well too!

I never expected it to come to this. What was happening here? Just a few hours earlier, I met Raphael and he was the nicest, most imbalanced straight boy I had ever met. Now here he was, sitting in front of me. And he was rubbing his leg against mine.


Here is Bo Bice, heard his new song yet?


Throught the day we spent our time with our common friend Casandra. Raphael laughed, joked and all. He smiled, he went off on his own, smoked with a silent confidence. But what impressed me, was he wasn't ashamed of his Klang (Small port town often ridiculed as backwater of KL) background and was even proud of it with a gutsy-highway-cue-cutting turn and a snide "its my grandfather's road".


Here is Craig David ! Love those lips!



There was nothing at all strange about dinner, unless you knew the guests. Casandra asked if we wanted to have dinner with Bianca and even though I hesitated for a split second, I knew i could handle what ever they wanted to dish out. The events that happened, happened a long time ago. It began when I got drunk with the girls...

Licky! Licky! (Would so like to licky ricky)


We were ordering shooters by the dozen and chugging them down in the same manner. Sex on the beach. Multiple orgasms. Blowjobs. Each more sensual than the next. It got complicated when I seized the opportunity and dared Casandra to kiss her then best friend, Bianca.

Without much hesitation, they agreed. For that one blessed moment I knew what 2 hot girls locking lips on my command looked like. But they had no enjoyment out of it. What they wanted though, was some fun of their own. I had to return the favour. Bianca wanted me to tongue tango with Casandra...

This one is such a 'cool hottie'


It figured. They knew I was gay and wanted to see if I would do it. And I shouldnt have even considered it, being attached to someone special, but I couldnt back down from the challenge. But worse still, I couldnt let the moment slip me by.

I hesitated, I gulped my slippery nipple and I moved in for the kill.

Amazingly when we locked lips, it was tender and soft. Everything that kissing a girl, no a woman, should be. It was gentle, it was sweet, nothing like the stuble and force I was used to. It was different. Nice but different. Everything after that was pretty much a blur. Alcohol. Lust. Smoke. Whatever. I don't even remember how I found my car, yet alone how I got home safely that night.

The memory of that night flashed before my eyes as sat down for dinner. Everyone seemed unsettled. Was it the skeletons in our closets? Here we are sitting down for a nice dinner like normal people, when we were not? My main concern wasn't Casandra or Raphael, they were harmless. It was Bianca.

Rob is so cute, in a sick kinda way...


Long after that first encounter with Bianca, I had a lover called Drake. Drake was young, impetuous and insatiable. We got along amazingly. It wasn't untill one fine day when I was with Drake and we bumped into Bianca that I discovered the truth.

"What? You used to date Bianca?" From that day, any encounter with Bianca was cold to say the least. It was clear she hadn't ended on good terms with Drake. And now it looked like I would bear the brunt of it all.

Bearing the brunt after all was one of my specialities. Why else would I agree to dinner with this elite group of people? No. There was more. There was Raphael.

He is sorta geeky cute no?

And now, back to present time, this guy, whom I tought was straight, was gently rubbing my foot. But I had to exclaim "Hey?"

"Oh so sorry, just there was a cockroach about to climb up your leg, and I didnt want you to scream!" explained Raphael calmly.

"Damn those lil shits! I feel so uneasy! can we eat fast and leave?" added Bianca.
Casandra in turn "Yeah, I didn't want to say anything but damn this place is crawling with them. Didnt you notice, Jane?"


Usher has this weird but sexy aura...


Of course I didnt notice a thing. I was so lost in my own fantasies that I hadn't seen the roaches. I was too busy building plots in my head, embelishing truths, calculating opportunities, pondering possibilities... to realise the many icky 6-legged bugs that had left the comfort of the drain in search of tasty morsels.

"Dammit I'm doing it again." I mumbled as I stepped on another roach about to climb up my leg. Sigh...

If Jane ever gives you a wide eyed look, its only because he is indulging in his fantasies.

Dreams last for so long, even after you are gone....
(The facts of this story are true, just seriously embelished)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Rob is cute... and have you heard that he is dating Tom Cruise? Damn that TC. Hands off! Biatch.

MD

9:45 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

OMG OMG...he's GAY?

YESSSS...Gwen ROCKS!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home