Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Super Mega Chicken Rearing Diva

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover,
I'm a child, I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint,
I do not feel ashamed,
I'm your hell, I'm your dream,
I'm nothing in between,
You know you wouldn't want it any other way..
Meredith Brook~ Bitch

Maddy has over the years, inspired us with her imaginative changes. First she was sexy as hell...

Sometimes silly...

Sometimes plain slutty...

Then she was reborn younger than ever...


Then she inspired our fantasies. Say a cowboy?

Or a crazy spy?

Or even a soldier.

The lesbian lover of Britney Spears!

How about a limber Socialite...

But Never...


A chicken-feeding-English-housewife....

She has taken this English Rose thing a step too far.. Enid Blyton would most prolly make the Famous Five stay at home and shell snow peas than make them investigate this insane housewife!

Either way, when I visited http://home.madonna.com/, I was impressed.
But as I left, I had to exclaim "What the fuck! Madonna is spamming me with Popups!"

But I was happy... :o) not everyday you get spammed by a super-mega-chicken-rearing-diva...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Mmm... Guy Richie... I could quite happily play a cock-feeding English housewife for him.

3:34 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

OMG Sista!!! How many times do I have to tell you not to post my pictures all over the net?

*giggles*

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maddie gone farmie ! oh well... still a poof icon for she's still feeding cocks ! respect ...

-dun-mind-playing-and-feeding-some-cocks-meself-ed

6:35 PM  
Blogger Will said...

It's so fake...she's feeding chickens in high heels and some frumpy English gown, probably from a Wedgwood bowl.

You can take the girl out of the glam, but you can't take the glam out of the girl. She rocks! Even while feeding chickens!

11:46 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

jay: you grow more interesting with everyday... Besides a housewife what other fatasies are you willing to act out?

mikey: thats the price you have to pay for glam

ed: poor wittle horny bunny. just wait for grade A kalot ok?

anon: goats? I have fed goats before... they baa alot...

wman:thats the worst part. She still rocks even when doing farmyard chores!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home