Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Fear of Faded Salmon

Pink- its my new obsession
Pink its not even a question,
Pink, on the lips of your lover, cause
Pink is the love you discover...

...Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink its like red but not quite
And I think, everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight

Pink ~ Aerowsmith

The other day whiles watching friends, I couldnt help but laugh at Ross and his "faded salmon" shirt. Call it what you want ~ Winter Berry, Macho Pansy, Iceland Poppy, Twilight Red etc.... Its still pink!

I have never liked pink clothes not just because the look fat. But simply because I'm no pastel boy. Once I bought a pastel blue-violet shirt with floral print and ever since its been known as the Aunty Shirt. That has been my one and only pastel purchase. I have never even tried a pink item of clothing. I just can't imagine myself owning anything in Pink. I once demanded a new note book from my bosses just because it was horribly pink! Pink cars, Pink tissues, Pink furniture, All freak me out.

But when it comes to men... its the pinkish bits that are usually my favourites. Yes... I just love a nice faded salmon pair of pouty lips. I can never pass up licking a nice winter berry nipple. Don't be supprise if you ever find me enjoying a big fat juicy Iceland Poppy Schlong.... Eventhough it may not sound macho, Pink is best enjoyed as pink.