Wednesday, July 20, 2005

EAT ME! (i'm not poisoned)

that is the message I stuck on the triple chocolate bun I left for my sister. But we are always looking out for each other. We have been living togather for a fair number of years and it has been pretty cool. Sure we have had our major fights but our 'don't see ~ don't ask' policy has kept things amazingly under control. With all the men I brought home I eventually bumped into her from time to time.
"Hi this is er... Keanu. He is sort of helping me with my uni project" Whether she bought it or not, 10 mins later I was engaging in steamy hot sex with Keanu.
"This is Brad, wel... remember you met him the last time." Total lie~ Even I had just met Brad. 10 mins earlier... Bang~ Bang~ Bang~
"Tom here is going to umm.. try and fix my computer! Yeah that it!" Tom never even looked at the computer. Bang~ Bang~ Bang~
Needless to say she has also met my Boy Friends and short term flings. Either she made good friends with them or hated them with a passion. Some she found too weird even to begin a conversation.
Some she would converse about worldly things with, with me in the background mumbling "Oh hurry up! He is mine, He is here to see me! And I am horny!"
There was even a one who was so so cute, even she couldnt help but like, despite that he was a total bimbo. Not himbo, bimbo. Once she even wanted to make a banner to hang over our door way reading "Welcome Ricky Martin, Contestant No 26"
But as proof of our bond, one day a unhappy neighbour that stayed below our appartment came a-banging on the door,"excuse me miss, I'm here to complain about all the noise coming from this house. You all like to walk about very loud, take baths late at night and make the funniest noises."
I could clearly hear it from my room and truly knew it was me & my late night sexcapades he was bitching about. But I was too shocked to make a move.
Without a second thought my sister yelled, 'What is wrong with you! This is my house and we can do whatever we want, whenever we want! What kind of sick pervert are you listening to us shower? If you think we walk about loudly now, just wait till you get home! If you come and complain again, I'll call the police and tell them you are harassing me. Now go before my brother comes out and beats the shit out of you!'
Now we never really have any problems with the neighbours, except the ones living opposite that never give enough muruku (indian snack) during Depavali (Festival of Lights)...

I'll hide u away from danger
Cover you night and day
Protect you fear no stranger
Hide u away from danger
Cover you night and day
Protect you fear no stranger
I'll hide you
I'll hide you
Kosheen ~ Hide You

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are sure lucky..

5:00 PM  
Blogger SC said...

omg.. and i actually fixed your computer... yerr :s

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home