Friday, July 15, 2005

Many Malaysian words of disgust

You say, I should do it differently.
I don't, necessarily agree.
Stand up!
Sit down!
Be nice!
Did ya hear me ask for your advice?
Don't bother,
Trying to tell me your beliefs.
Your point of view is pretty screwed to me.
Do this!
Do that!
On track!
Do me a favor and don't talk back!
Shut Up ~ Kelly Ozbourne

Today's post is clearly about unsolicited advice. To add insult to injury, I recieved this advice during my lunch, as I was eating my char siew fan (roasted pork rice).
Suzie: Jane, why everytime you like to eat all this pork? Eeee you see all burnt. Isn't it bad for you health? How can you eat such food everyday? Your health must be really horrible? Pork is bad for your health you know, especially when its burnt. Doesn't everyone agree?
Jane: (Fuming) Yes, yes.... It may not be the most healthiest food but its my lunch not yours.
Suzie: Aiiiyeeeeer (Common Malaysian-chinese sign of disgust) look look how black it is.. And the rice is so dry.
Jane: Yeah, look, its lunch time and I really would like to enjoy my lunch. Besides if I ever wanted an oppinion, I wouldnt ask you.
Suzie shows a sour face and waits for her food.

-Her wan tan mee (pork dumpling noodles) arrives. But you see, the problem is, Jane can be a vindictive lil bitch when people can't leave her in peace to eat lunch.

Jane: Yucks! Look at your vegetables how can you eat them? Aieeer They are most probably loaded with pesticides and not washed properly! Don't you know they will poison you liver? Bla~ Bla~ Bla~ Ugh And look how oily your soup is? I know you are too young for a heart attack but no one will want to go out with you when you are all fat! Bla~ Bla~ Bla~ Issssh Not to mention the noodles! Do you know the kind of preservatives and flavourings they put in there? You might as well go swallow a pack of MSG and the scarry thing is it might actually improve you skin! And you have pork dumplings! We all know pork is the worst meat in the world.... Bla~ Bla~ Bla~

Suzie: Then what am I suppose to eat?

Jane: Exactly. If you leave me in peace to enjoy my food, I will leave you in peace. If not, expect more horrible nutrition facts. Trust me I know the a lot off horrible things I work in the same office (in my heart and I know too people like you). Its just I choose to ignore them during lunch. So if I can ENJOY what is left of LUNCH now? thank you for your cooperation. By the way, I doubt if the lady ever properly cleans the plates, just look at all the bacteria in the cracks...

Everyday, I get health advice to the point it sickens me. Rare is the day whereby I'm not reminded of the horrible facts of smoking either. Its not that I care, or that I lack funny comebacks, but it is tiring. Don't ever work at a health farm if you want to enjoy lunch in peace... Unless you can be even more irritating when provoked...
;oP

2 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

DaRRRlink

Ryan told me who u were... finally visiting ur home.

Muack muack

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

We've ALL seen how these hawker food people clean their plates and utensils. One bucket of dirty soapy water to soap, one bucket of dirty rinsing water to rinse. There's probably enough crap in either of those buckets to kill a herd of elephants.

And yet, we eat.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home