Thursday, July 21, 2005

Oh My Goat! Its My Time To Shine!

I had the defining moment in my life. It was 5.04pm yesterday. The product exec turn to me and said "Quick Jane, come up with a tag line for our Goat Milk Tablets, NOW!"

I had to savour the moment. All these years, I have been waiting for my skills at a goat abuser to come in handy. All these years I never imagined I would be able to use my knowledge of bad goat jokes for greater good (of selling health supplements).

The moment was over and I had to act fast... I blurted ~

"Its goat for kids!"

A little bit of explanation is needed here for those who havent seen me with my best friend~ The Goat. The Goat is also one of my sweetiest exs. But unfortunately for him, we still hang out alot. He became the goat just before we started dating, due to a joke about him and goats. Back then I bought him a little stuffed goat to quench his sexual desires... And the name has stuck ever since.


Think of any possible bad goat joke, I have made it. He even takes the cue to make the jokes before I do, thus robbing me of the pleasure. Some of our friends have followed in his hoof steps and also started making goat jokes....


How many goats does it take to change a light bulb?
None, goats prefer the dark!

Why did the goat cross the road?
It wasnt voluntary, the chicken pushed it...

What do goats like to eat the most?
It doesnt matter, goats eat anything.

Where is the homeland of the goats?
Goatswanna... Angoatla.. Baarbados.. Antigoatua..

And just because you read thru all those horrible goat jokes (i can only assume) here is the guy who won the best looking guy in the world title... or so I was told~

Each day I live

I want to be a day to give the best of me

I'm only one, but not alone

My finest day is yet unknown

I broke my heart for every gain

To taste the sweet,

I faced the pain

I rise and fall,

Yet through it all this much remains

I want one moment in time

When I'm more than I thought I could be

When all of my dreams

Are a heart beat away

And the answers are all up to me...

Whitney Houston ~ One Moment In Time

5 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

oooh... forget about the goat.

Pardon, the ignorance... but who is the kid in the pic?

*Gulp*

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*drool* real cute..

i want!!!!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Who's the guy lah?

And man those are some bad jokes.

:-p

6:52 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Now now ladies, please calm down. All I knows is that guy is came to me by e-mail. He is supposedly american + indian or something like that.

And Jay, thank you for pointing out the obvious. If they weren't baad, the obviously wouldn't annoy so much...

If anyone knows who the hell he is please tell me cos I googled him to no avail

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. best laser printers Pictures of massive cocks with condoms Jma nova insurance Car cover cute Wide width soccer shoes Procam water filters cisco mds 9216 http://www.personal-injury-attorney-califor.info 1998 auto cadillac car deville review Ultram and zoloft levitra online singapore air france travel agent Sims slots free Allergy cause peanut

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home