Saturday, July 16, 2005

Boyfriends & KFC

In light that I seem to be close to finishing my work and in light of the preachyness of my previous posts, I present to you:~

Boyfriends and KFC!

I have officially been coupled with several men and the all had their preferences for chicken pieces in KFC.

Icchi had a thing for thighs. Thighs are always sinfully delicious but had extra fat. I lurved Icchi but when ever we went to KFC ordering was something of a full blown mellow drama...
"Hello can I have 2 thighs and a wing... No no.. I want 2 thighs and a breast... Oh wait the breast is the hard piece I want the ribs..."
Needless to say I always got dirty stares and had to help Icchi make up his mind.

Ni was some what of a part time model but if you ever saw the way he ate, you wouldnt believe it. He could really gorge on food and make me feel oblieged to partake in his sordid orgy of food. Needless to say I with my slower than usual metabolism and eager to please attitude got really fat. But it always puzzled me, as cheapo as he was, he always enjoyed wings, claiming them to be easier to eat. Now its time for Nini at KFC...
"Excuse me kak (big sister) can I please exchange this piece for a wing..." Ni campily sticks his finger onto the chicken leg...
Needless to say the lady said, "Look I'd lurve to change it but you have already touched it. And no one wants to eat food touched by other people. Sorry, Next please".

San was more of the health concious tree hugging type. Often gyming and swimming & recyling. But boy did the boy have a mouth... San could talk and talk and ~supprise supprise~ Talk! I really enjoyed our conversations but suspected not everyone else enjoyed 2 hour long discriptions of eating a starfruit. San was a breast guy. Even if he had to starve, he would almost most certainly only eat breasts. Why? to this day its all pretty unclear. One of San's biggest relationship tests was when he had to spend a fair number of hours with me in a KFC whiles waiting for a flight. Funnily enough I enjoyed it. It was at Dunkin' Donuts that San made his wordiness felt...

"Hi I like to order the Tuna Croissant but I'd like to know if the tuna is dolphin friendly. If it isnt dolphin friendly than I would like to try the roast chicken but only if its made with breast meat. Is it? If not that I'll have the cheeese..."
Confused sales girl stares blankly.
Jane says " You know dolphin friendly, there is a mark on the can that says its caught with special nets... Maybe you can just tell us the brand.."
Confused sales girl "Oh you know what, I'll go swim with the dolphins and ask them." And we all burst out laughing.

Shi was a major eater. He could eat but would feel guilty about it later, which of course would lead to excercise. Of course Shi's favourite form of excercise involve lots of mat aerobics. Yes- almost everytime after dinner we would fuck like rabbits. Sometime over and over. Shi wasn't too picky about the KFC pieces but it was important that they were satisfying, just like sex. The funny thing about him was not what he said but how he moved. He would literally sasshay up to the counter and say "Hi, take away.....", collect the order and sasshay out like he was the Queen of England paying one of her loyal subjects a visit.

Go had really strong bollywood looks (looks like a indian film star) and because of this, heads would turn no matter where he goes. Not a bad thing really when you want to make outrageous demands. I have used my the attention I get to my advantage but Go really could work it effortlessly as he asks for 3 thighs. There is always some snickering and oohing when the typical KFC girl sees Go, and I don't blame them. At KFC, Go would stroll up to the counter like a normal str8 boy and then bat those long eye lashes effortlessly as he got them to obey his every wish. Testing it once I had to get him to order my scientifically complex and anal retentive order of "2 ribs (not breasts) and 1 thigh, spicy, dinner plate and mash potato change into coleslaw (totally 2 coleslaws), with extra tomato sauce, not chilli"

He made it seem so effortless...Either that or I'm just basking in this warm fuzzy feeling... Sigh~

9 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

1 drumstick, 1 breast. Perfect.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would love 2 chicken wings. spicy please.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

1 drumstick and 1 breast for me too. Upper body, lower body.

Derek

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 breasts.

Alas, usually ends up with one breast and one thigh, or worst, one wing.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one thigh? what was I thinking?!! Drumstick, not thigh!

10:27 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:08 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Ladies this is a KFC-endorsed-ex-bf-bashing-reminescing-ego-trip.
Please proceed to the nearest KFC to place your orders....Thank you

Luv AJ

5:18 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Take away, 1 snack plate--no, no 1 dinner plate. Hot & Spicy, of course.

I never had any preference for whatever part. It's all the same to me. I'm easy breezy!

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Peugeot kaufen http://www.medical-insurance-in-florida.info http://www.investments-8.info

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home