Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pout Off

Through out the day, I wear a neverending pout. In the morning there’s the groggy cranky ‘I didn’t get enough sleep’ mask of doom. Don't you ever dare question me in the morning, simply because I NEVER get enough sleep!

Upon reaching the office I express the (wannabe) straight tough guy who gets the job done, regardless of stupid pointless questions. Don’t mess with me bitches, I’ll bite your heads off and feed them to your ass!

At the gym I become look constipated trying to sort out my day as I push hard at my work out. Not the prettiest of looks, but hey, I’m pretty enough not to care.

Finally I become sleepy, tired & hungry just before dinner. *Munch Munch* Which is quickly followed by satisfaction & complacency.

One face I haven’t made in a while is this one:-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The other day, on Marknais’s blog- The Ever Ending Journey, I challenged him to a pout off! Certainly my expression isn’t a typical pout, but hey, I think I’ve reached the pinacle of excellence! Hee Hee

Go look at his pics and judge, did I win?

(Yes, I am the ever competitive indomitable bitch, but maybe, just maybe for the right guy, I can be tamed?)

I am not a one-trick pony
I am not a one-trick pony
I really feel nothing can hold me
I really feel no one can own me
Nobody can control me
Nobody can conform me
Nobody can disown me
Nobody can ignore me
So slow down
One-trick pony

Nelly Furtado~ One Trick Pony

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Comically Sad said...

thats not a pout in my books! but nice lips tho! lol

5:01 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

sexy lips...more like it

3:38 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

boys.. boys.. I know its not a pout, but I spend my whole day pouting so I decided to try something else!!

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol well i would.nt say u won but it's definately competition...

marc

1:20 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

:P fair enuf mark, you can be the queen of pouts & i'll just rule over everything else

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol well i'll have to give u that...

3:41 AM  
Blogger drownedglass said...

Don't know about the pouts dear, but the boy's definitely trumped you with his cherry-popping pics!

10:53 AM  
Blogger savante said...

And what exactly are you doing with your hands in that picture, aj?

6:35 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

marc... ur such a sweetie!

weeshiong, I can do that too. but i suppose to win, i'd have to show a pic of me deep throating, eh?

paul, my hands were exactly where they should be

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha what are your lips readying for in that picture? Nice lips though, I agree.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home