Friday, January 12, 2007

The Stoney Eagle Post

AJ IS ON HOLIDAY! WHEEEEEEEEEE!
Ok, maybe not so wheee.... I borrowed my sisters MP3 player to listen to trance as I perv boys on the beaches of Langkawi (the names translates to stone eagle, hence the post title). I dunno how I did it but I managed to spoil it within 2 hours of using it. Poor lil thing just couldnt take all the beats I guess. I decided to (get my father to) buy one of those phones which can store a ton of MP3s... iPhone maybe?
I thought the bateries might be dead so I tried wall charging it (didn't work) & I subsequently tried to charge it using the PCs at the hotel's 'business centre' (not working either). And that's how I ended up here! Since I did like pay RM18 bucks to use the PC, I thought I might as well bitch about it a bit. And write a little post about it.
And yes in case you're wondering I am slightly high. Had some silly japaneasey sparkling pineapple juice with some alcohol or other in it (and too many chocolates). Not too much though, I have to drive in a while! Okay maybe just another bottle... I do love all these cutesy juices + alcohol!
Oh and I bought strawberry flavoured ciggies, that's SO NOT HELPING me quit smoking...
Grrr.. This is pretty boring and a waste of time after all. I think I wanna go for a swim. The pool seems nice. I will post pictures when I get back, ok?
Don't miss me too much!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Fuckkit said...

Have fun darlin ;)

Oh yeah, got a new blog. Feel free to change your link, Why Do I Do This Every Day is now dead. CHat Shit is the way forward :)

Chat Shit

3:52 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Ooh! Holiday! I need to get away myself. SIgh.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

happy holidays aj... have fun :)

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah langkawi. home of duty free alco :) the cheap alcoholic's dream destination.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Pluboy2 said...

err. wat pics? hehe

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home