Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rebutted- Half Nekkid Thursday!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is me drowning shots at The Attic, which then lead to me puking my guts, heh
(its a sHalloween post, go hunt)

Somehow or other, when it comes to other people's cameras, my butt tends to be captured the most. Seriously, the one time I was an extra in a commercial also showed my butt walking away. Then there is the time my lecturer was taking pictures of me in the drain? Only butt shots!

I would like to begin to explain the phenomena butt I don't know where to start... Double Heh..

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

That's a semi butt. I need a full butt! Show me the money! :)

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAA

1d

8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me likey what you're wearing.. :D

4:06 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Paul, that will be RM200.00 exclusive of a dinner at the restaurant of my choice. I'm easy, not cheap!

1d Blek back right you!

jups! I like what I'm wearing too! Everything I'm wearing is at least 4 years old btw...

6:52 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

i saw the puke! i smelt the puke! i almost felt the puke!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the color blue really accentuates your butt shot! `o~

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home