Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fantastical Whimsical / Sentimental Temperamental

I know I can be one of the most bitter blogger’s who has clearly become jaded with out really understanding the meaning of jaded, heh. All the stuff I’ve seen & all the shit I’ve done have ruined my once innocent perception of the world. There’s something about once you’ve eaten the forbidden fruit of knowledge (laced with God knows what chemicals) you can never go back to ignorance. I need not elaborate how ‘having done it all’ sucks.

But some days, I truly feel all fluffy, white & spanking new! And today has been one of those days where I feel like a virgin, untouched waiting for his very first time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


But I must admit, I had help from the oddest of sources- online comics! Yes I am addicted to them at work (especially since I can’t read blogs at work)! No matter how well or badly drawn, I always appreciate a good story line & the fact that the dedicated cartoonist actually take the time to do their best, for free!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Shonen Ai or Yaoi which has homosexual mangga style characters always brings out the little girl in me! If you’re too lazy to click the link, let me tell you an odd fact about this type of comics. They are often created by women, for women! I don’t care how the anthropologists may frown on me, reading the story lines bring back memories!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


That’s right boys and girls, I totally slacked off at work & read
'it’s a boy thing’ (where these pictures are from) most of the day! Now some of my most passionate moments are floating in my head…

That electric first kiss
Sharing a sundae on a hot afternoon
Walking down a deserted beach in the rain
Cooking an amazing dinner only to eat it in bed
Receiving a naked massage with some sexy scented oil
Feeling his breath on the back on my neck as I sleep
Stroking my lovers leg in public when nobody’s looking
Holding hands in a dark cinema
Steamy sweaty hot afternoon sexathon
Stealing a kiss
The smell of his freshly washed hair
Listening to his breaths as I read a book
Resting my head on his thigh
Passing a breath of smoke
Barely awake morning quickie
Cooking breakfast together
Making grape juice in my mouth, just for him
Tickle wrestling
Sharing a tooth brush
Just kissing passionately for hours & hours

Surely I could do some of these things but it just wouldn’t be the same. Sigh.. I think I better stop before depression kicks in. I wanna go to sleep feeling still feeling floopy. How do you share your intimacy?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I swear I don't know, what time it is,
But I know this means, nothing much to me,
And I hear the voices, bring in my head,
And they keep telling, telling me to let go...
Let Go
Telling me to let go
Let go...
*It could be better that way*
Gabriel & Dresden Ft Molly Bankcroft~ Let It Go

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Comically Sad said...

i love driving around with his hand firmly held to mine. even if things will nvr be the same, at least we have memories like these to remind us of good times aj...dont be sad :)

and damn u now u've got madonna like a virgin song going on loop in my head!

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Feeling his breath on the back on my neck as I sleep" - that's my fave!

and sharing a sundae.. good for when i feel fat. cuts the guilty half. muahahaha

1d

8:51 AM  
Blogger Musang said...

awwww.... AJ is a romantic creature.

:)

6:06 PM  
Blogger 4wD said...

i didn't get the story ... :?)

6:51 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Oh my... reading yaoi at work? Cool!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some sweet things in there that I'm sure people can relate to... Personally the breath on the neck thing is the one that does it for me.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

aj, u like kissing n hugging izit? lolx. aj is so sentimental. *sniff sniff

10:32 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

k, i suppose its okay to lose oneself once in a while but reality seems to rule most of the time!

1d, the problem is that after half the sundae, you wanna share half a milkshake or a brownie too!!

musang, I'm sure you have your momments too! don't we all!

ninja boy, seriously dude is it so alien? Its all about how as we grow older, we tend to lose the ability to approach everything with a novel perception. And how the simple things can make us closer.

yen, another breath on the back of the neck? To me it does like let me know that there is someone watching my back, lying beside me...

cybertron, just sometimes I'm sentimental, most of the time I'm bitter.. heh

12:05 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

alex, sorry a bit dizzy! yeah I do like reading comics at work, besides, yaoi never gets too graphic!

12:06 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Should have played madonna's Like a Virgin :)

1:05 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

lol paul, the whole lyric thing I have to explain one day... but let go is really a good song, go listen to it!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home