Friday, December 15, 2006

I had a bad day, you think?

No I mean it, seriously. Started out the morning with a hardon I couldn’t walk out my bedroom door with (and impossible to hide/tame), followed by forgetting to bring breakfast to work, gleefully Polly (the office bitch) did her thing. Next I was moving tables & cleaning dead cockroaches (amongst other junk) for the new guy coming in. I haven’t even seen his sad ass yet and already I am cleaning up for him!

Before lunch I was subjugated into carrying heavy packages & then the only pc in the office with graphic software decides to stop working. Then MY pc decides to stop working. Then more errors are found in the project I was so hoping to finish & do away with (3 pcs at my disposal and not one can I use to do corrections). Did I mention I was being chased the whole day for some work that isn’t technically mine & I couldn’t do it because the damn pc with the graphic software isn’t working.

Next is appraisal where I’m told I suck at my job (supprise! supprise! well this is rather typical, but still worthy of mention) followed by a healthy dose of my pestering for a project I can’t do(do you see how annoying repetition is?), being asked to help do other’s work & a great heaping helping of incompetence (it’s a damn shortcut dammit, not the actual folder!).

Gah! By now most people would be reaching for the spoon & digging into a tub of chocolate ice cream. No! Not me! I went to the gym did my weights like a good wannabe, and subsequently got caught in the thunderstorm & got stuck in the most horrible traffic jam with dumbass drivers for an hour.

Double Gah! I relented. I had cheezels with dinner & now I’m gonna curl up in my bed & hope tomorrow (after work) is a better day. I haven’t laughed so hard in ages (I always laugh when I’m having helluva time). Erm, bitching helps to, but only when I'm doing it.

Why isn’t everyday a rave day? Whimper…

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. I'm trying to imagine what it feels like to have a hard on so big you can't hardly walk straight.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

Ugh...hope it gets better for ya.

9:20 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

yen, it urm, has more to do with what I wear to sleep. that's why sometimes i perfer to go to sleep nude.

scott, it did, bitching about it does help! thanks for the comment tho!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home