Sunday, December 03, 2006

No Promiscuous Promises

HiHi: This weekend go party again ah?

AJ: Every weekend is a party (baby)!

And why not? It’s my time to relax & unwind! My definition of a party may vary from her definition. According to AJ’s guide of gibberish:-

Party: Where alcohol is consumed in the presence of good company & good music. Sex optional.

This Saturday was the Blackout Party at La Queen…

Let’s do it together, WTF? x2

Firstly what’s a blackout Party, and then who the fuck name’s a club La Queen?

If you ever seen the owner, you’d understand why he named it La Queen, one of the oldest Diva’s I’ve seen still out on the circuit, surely he has many lurid tales to tell. But credit is duly deserved as it’s truly the first club bold enough to fly the rainbow flag in KL. And then the Blackout Party is apparently about the lack of lights. Pfft, the place is always pitch black anyways, how else do the undesirables do their picking up!

But I shouldn’t complain. The cover charge was still a reasonable RM35 & I got a free blinky light thingy to hang around my neck. *Pretty* Oh yeah, there were plenty of boys too (even if most of them weren’t the prettiest things).

There I go sounding all shallow & shit again. Like everyone else, I do check out the crowd but I don’t really hit on every hot guy I see. I’m there to dance, drink & be merry. It’s not all about shags.

What’s worth mentioning though is that they tried to play a more varied set that included more retro handbag music mixed with more contemporary beats. Vast improvement from usual underground-ish heavy beats. Everybody likes a bit of familiarity, even if they can’t see the faces in the crowd.

One thing I do look out for is patterns. Not the kind plain projected into the crowd using green lasers, but rather the people I meet. I managed to catch up with so many acquaintances. There was the guy from college that I didn’t know was gay until I bumped into him at Liquid several years ago, the guy who I used to chat so much with on IRC (does anyone remember a/s/l?) and the older guy I slept with many years ago. Also, the model whose ass I always grab as a greeting was busy caressing his latest cute thing & the couple whom I had a foursome with was there too. I even managed to catch up with the tranny who thinks my tummy is cute.

Talking to these people isn’t about getting sex & it doesn’t make me feel popular either. If popularity was important to this bitch, I would have definitely re-introduced myself to many people whom I have stopped speaking to. In the crowd was Big Head Bimbo whom annoys me, who no matter how much weight he loss, he has a freakishly big head. Chatting up Fuck Face The Fugly’s BF (whom I don’t really know that well due to me finding his boyfriend detestable) was the tall blonde dude with his very motherly faghag which I dutifully insulted on sHalloween. Didn’t feel like engaging them in conversation either.

But the guy I really like but had to hate was the pink web consultant working on my company website. Hired through a mutual friend, I would enjoy conversing with him, if only he wouldn’t talk shop on the damn dance floor! He made me throw a hissy fit! And I had to mock bitch slap, kick him in the groin, pound his face & pull his hair (the tightly packed crowd sensing my anger, actually cleared an area around me). Might have even gotten in one or two real hits, but hopefully they didn’t hurt (too much). When I’m out & about, the last thing I want to think about is the looming deadlines & problems of the office.

Grr… I soooo have to remember to include a ‘no work after hours policy’ when working with pink friendly people in the future. Or would an email stating “Dear Boss, our web consultant is a cock sucking faggot, let’s hold back payment until at least one of us gets some head. Luv, AJ” be more my style?

And look out Singapore! Come next weekend AJ will be gracing your lovely country!


Those days are old and overdone
And it's only cause I'm not with you that you make me number one
Though I may love you
It hurts me deep inside and
Now I no longer have to hide

AJ Ft Kelis~ Trick Me

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Comically Sad said...

hei i was there as well! loved the music. i was waiting for the blackout, they announced 1 minute of it but there were still those green lazer lights flashing :S and i didnt get one of those blinky light thingy!! sob sob!

12:07 AM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

yeah... dark enuf to make u stumble, but not enuf to let u grope everyonez!!

singapore cominggg

8:49 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

k, yeah it was a total let down. La Queen is always that dark anyways!

cybertron, rather than an email to my boss, i gave him an early morning wake up call. Vengeful bitch I am.. lol

carnie~ Whoo hooo Singapore is sooo gonna be fun!!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo times two!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home