Sunday, December 17, 2006

Trampled At The Disco

Tramps I tell you! A fucking bunch of shameless tramps, and that’s just the guys I hung out with!

The turn out at La Queen this Saturday was much prettier than usual. My feel really got trampled upon, lucky I was wearing cheap shoes or I’d be cursing like a back alley prostitute from southern China (more than I normally do). Downing cheap booze & listening to cheesy music, there really is nothing different to their special party nights.

Don’t get me wrong, I still don’t really like the place but we have to go where the crowd is. There is no club loyalty amongst gay men! If we go to some less popular place, we’d be left playing with ourselves under the disco ball. And honestly, I could stay home to do that.

The one guy that really stood out of the crowd was this hot shirtless 21 yo who although looked mature for his age, was delectable. Normally Slutboy, Carnie & I have differentiated tastes but we all agreed he was H-A-W-T!! Me & my boys are all fairly attractive, articulate & decent men with good jobs but when men like this come around, they turn us into giggly quivering school girls. The young gentleman doesn’t drink much, doesn’t smoke or any shit like that, its no wonder he is so well preserved.

What the fuck are they feeding the young boys nowadays? Really? Don’t get me wrong when I was 21 or so, I was sexy! Sexy dammit! But one look at these university-aged-model-could-be’s & I can’t help but feel inadequate. I feel strongly overcome by the urge to stop eating, get a facial plastic surgery & spending my entire day working out at the gym.

Being shallow will be the death of me! Next week I’m going on the raw diet! Everything that passes my lips will be uncooked! That rules out anything fried, rice, noodles & meat. Raw meat isn’t tasty anyways, well, unless its umm… man meat!

And in the giving spirit of Christmas, here is a vid of hot Italian meat…


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

You are so right! I need to stop eating and get myself to a plastic surgeon too!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home