Monday, December 11, 2006

An Exciting Weekend: AJ’s Trip To Singapore

This weekend I went to Singapore with Carnie & Teks. On Friday we went to MOX & Taboo, where we met Jups. On Saturday we went shopping on Orchard Road & at night went to Zoukout. Sunday was spent doing more shopping. It was so much fun. The end.

JOKING! No way I can sum up my fucking fantastic weekend in one paragraph! I and the boys painted the town hot pink (with elegant silver tinsel & platinum bells) in fucking style!

And yes, the profanities are necessary if you want to begin to try to imagine how freaking insane this trip was. I loved every second of it! Even whiles resting our feet, we were entertained by a never ending throng of hot boys. The booze was overflowing, the party never ending & the shopping ever satisfying! But all that is a story for another day when I’m all rested.
‘Till then, ZOUKOUT!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home