Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Exciting Mistakes

I know I said Armin Van Buuren was going to be my last rave for the year, but OMG! OH MY GOAT! I’M GOING TO ZOUKOUT IN SINGAPORE! WOOOT! WOOOT!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Yeah, I just went woot! HEE HEE! That’s how excited I am. Carnie, Teks & I have everything planned out. At first we weren’t sure if we were gonna do Zoukout, but Carnie’s booking the tickets tomorrow! From where we are going to who we are meeting (and possibly sleeping with) plans have been well laid. Hee hee. I even know which undies I wanna wear to the rave. Green stripy boxers by the way, if you’re wondering.

We’re going down on Friday, and chatting up the boys in Taboo! Even my darling Jups has agreed to come out & strut her stuff. I hope she doesn’t think I’m *GASP* fat or worse still annoying! Better work harder at the gym to look skinnier. And to sweet talk her, I will eat more candy. But then again that would just sabotage the gym routine. OH FUCKITY FUCK FUCK! I AM HAVING SUGAR THIS WEEKEND EVEN IF I GET FATTER! All you twink lovers can kiss by chubby round ass for all I care!

The rave is gonna be like from 8pm to 8am. Of course we will show up fashionably late, but at the boys have agreed to stay at least until 6 am! WHOOO HOOO! I love Malaysia, but fuck the rulings where we can’t party late into the early hours of the morning! I estimate I will be needing at least one beer for every hour (I doubt they will be serving cosmos)!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No, Ferry isn't named after a boat!

Then, there’s the DJ. Ferry Corsten! OMGoat! Another big name! I swear I’m not much of a groupie. I couldn’t give a fuck to wait outside someone’s hotel room but to watch & listen to a skilled DJ do his thing is one of the most amazing things ever! FUCKING EVER! Every time I do, its like I get to cross off another item from my ‘things to do before I die list’. Raving in another country is so SO so an important thing!

I haven’t been this excited since I started preparing for sHalloween months ahead. I’ve already started collecting items in my mind & bragging about the trip to random people! Yes, part of the thrill is planning & talking about it! Wheeeeeeee!

Surely I won’t know anyone there. Well, maybe not but that could be a good thing! Make new friends & better yet, very little chance of bumping into that asshole of an ex. I don’t really have a thing for Singaporean boys, but what the fuck, surely there are men from other countries up for grabs! Thee hee hee...

I know what I wanna put into my rave survival kit! I know what I wanna eat on the bus! I know where I wanna go shop! I know who I wanna meet! This is going to be something I really remember…

Some may caution I should be careful cos I might be setting myself up for total disappointment is something doesn’t go right (especially myself) but fuck caution! Its not like I’m planning a 3 month journey to the north pole to have an orgy with Santa, the Easter bunny & Josh Harnet! It’s a simple, well controlled trip to the country. Even if things don’t go as perfectly planned, I will be so FUCKING OH MY FUCKING GOAT FUCKING happy. Raves are better than sex, quote me if you must.

Oh woman you make me feel...
Like I'm on fire,
Oh woman you make me feel...
Like I'm on fire,
Oh woman you make me feel...
Like I'm on fire,
Oh woman you make it real...
It's the only way for me
Ferry Corsten~ Fire (Goatus Remix)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger the penile poet said...

Your life is so fun...poor me. Just my right hand and myself :)

7:21 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

it does get pretty interesting, but make no mistake, i do make sacrifices & do lots of stuff to make it work. but, it is rewarding..

1:38 AM  
Blogger savante said...

SOunds like you're back to fighting form! Enjoy yourself!

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant wait cant wait!!!!

1d

10:09 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

paul~ I am! I am! Wheeee!

1d~ Too bad it didnt happen. There is always next time to look forward to anyways!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home