Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Scandalous/ Frivolous, Androjane Hits Singapore HARD

I work hard for the money, so why shouldn’t I go crazy and spend it on an insane weekend in Singapore! Other’s may saving up for properties, weddings & children, but honey, this girl wants to have fun!!

It’s been several years since I visit the city made famous for being super clean & banning (the sale of) chewing gum. So I did what any defiant slacker would do & smuggled in bubble gum as presents & to chew slowly at public places. Heh.

During SMS communication prior to my trip down, 1d (notorious lurker) warned me to “please don’t cause any scenes on the bus). Who? Me? Cause scenes? Please! It was Carnie & Teks (who shall for from now on in all posts will be referred to as Slutboy™) who caused the scenes! HMPH! I’m pure as crystal (something)!

I have you know I participated in some very civilized conversations with old ladies regarding marriage, life & living! I even helped them open their coconut cookies (Young man, always look for girls with the heart of gold, not the heart of a gold digger). But then again, it was a good thing they were old enough not to hear me & the boys discuss topics like cum eating, sexy underwear flashing & group sex.

One of my favorite parts of the trip was meeting the ghosts of the boy’s past. I’ve always wondered what company they have kept, and I got to meet a few. First up was getting to know one of Carnie’s friends over Tony Roma’s ribs. I was absolutely nice to the boy! (To think he actually begged & pleaded with me not to be bitchy, like that is something I do!). Sweetest accountant ever! Sure he couldn’t tell me anything exciting about accounting, but hey, there’s nothing exciting about my job either.

After dinner we some how ended up viewing & having drinks near the infamous (but unglamorously puny) Merlion. FYI, the pint-sized Merlion is the symbol of the proud (but pint-sized) nation.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"I'm the Merlion, hear me roar~ Meow!"

If you ask me, everything about Singapore seemed scaled down. Even the most happening gay bar, Taboo, was located in two tiny shop houses. But it was packed full of boys (both hot and not so hot) drunk on jugs of alcohol! I loved how they carried their giant jugs about (were they overcompensating for something else?), but seriously, it was pretty fun to have giant drinks!

The music was a bit repetitive cos they played Man Eater, Sexy Back & several other songs at least twice. Then again, it could have been all the alcohol I drunk impairing my judgment. Regardless, the drunk shirtless boys with the most beautiful dimples truly made up for any short comings of the club.

Wait up. Must be the residual alcohol but I forgot to mention drinks at MOX where I met
Jups Hee hee. She’s the second international blogger I’ve met & we instantly hit it off! She let me into many a dark secret, as did I! Bursting with energy, I did gay boys around the world proud & showed her how queer guys party! She danced up a storm (even if she got ciggie burns) & I think the shirtless boys shaking their non-existent asses helped. Dirty dancing with (real) girls is something I haven’t done in a long time *Sigh* I miss it.

After disco dancing, we went for roti phrata (that’s what they call roti canai in the South). I was surprised how friendly the locals were. Its not that I think all people down South are stuck up snobs, but over the years I’ve had many bad experiences with ‘the ugly Singaporean’. Or just maybe, this time around I met the beautiful/slutty ones. Heh. We made jokes & chatted over the silliest things.

On Saturday, I discovered the Singapore’s secret sales weapon, the
NEW URBAN MALE ! Sure the clothes are nice, but the sales boys are nicer (hotter, sexier, buffer & drool inspiring). I really didn’t need another T Shirt with slutty wording but I justified my purchases as ‘christmas presents’. Being a wordsmith by profession, I think I can up with phrases that are more provocative than “I’m your after party”, “Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go down under”, “I’m sexier on the internet”, etc. Having hot bronze demigods attend to your needs really does make it hard to say no. I’ve been kicking myself in the ass all day for buying very nice but way over priced flipflops also! Like my dozen or so lesser priced ones aren't more than I need! Curse you New Urban Males!

And as pricy as the flipflops were I still had to try them out at ZOUKOUT! Thankfully the 7.5 hours of partying didn’t do them in. Zoukout ‘06 is worthy of a whole post of its own as for the first time in history, I made out at a rave. Hee Hee…

Due to the lack of sleep, most of Sunday was spent extra zoned out. I was there shopping & ogling men in body but my mind was still on the sands of Siloso Beach, raving away to the music. I enjoy zoning out and being one with nothing as it allows me to soak up the atmosphere.

I know this post seems a little scattered (more than usual anyways). But I really don’t know how best to describe the totality of my holiday in Singapore. I learnt so many new things about the boys I love & the boys (and girls) they love. I made new friends & partied with the best. I bought things I want but don’t really need and feel good about it. If only every weekend can be this much fun!


Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of him love
He's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
make you fall real hard in love
He's a Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of him love
He's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
Wish you never ever met him at all!
AJ ft Nelly Furtado ~ Maneater

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Shake Trees said...

ya la AJ is saving not for married but for fun wrecking havoc in s'pore. so when u stop havocking n come back? kekeke... show us la some more pics esp u. :P

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. i've never even seen the merlion tho i've been here for quite some time.

and how come ur idea of singapore is so different than mine???singapore loves u better *pout*

and sorry about sunday.. i was really worn out from a red eyed flight with lotsa darker skin color passenger profile.

1d

8:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa u deleted my comment!!

12:16 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

cybertron, i didnt take any pics la.. sorry

singapore doesnt love me better, I just had a great holiday, 1d

jups! OMG I swear i didnt delete anything, this new beta thing does lose comments! but here it is from my email

OMG you! You're coolest ever! A smartiepants who doesn't dress like a nerd, aiii we likey! And look at you wading in muck and all.. propss! And I like that furtado number..

12:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

not this one lah..

I said,"You forgot the part where you say Jups is the prettiest girl EVER"

huh huh?

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home