Friday, December 22, 2006

GASPies GOATies!

Work!
Bills!
Deadlines!
Stains On Your Favorite Tee!
Inflation!
Pollution!
War!
Floods!
Global Warming!
Cancer!

Had enough yet? I have!

I’m not sure if it is a good or bad thing, but whenever I’m left alone for too long, my mind creates things to keep me amused. Sometimes its men in loincloths, other times it is goats. Today it was a new annoying way of speaking! Simply add “ies” to the any words of every sentence.

The damn goaties is coming back soonies so I am happyies, or so I thinkies!!
Doesn’t it soundies so so cuteies?
Noies?
Damnies…
Yesies. I know its not gonna helpies me get laidies anytime soonies, but who gives a fuckies?

High on a hill was a lonely goat, lay-od-lay-od-lay-he-hoo
Yodell back with the girl and goat, lay-od-lay-od-low
Wind it up
Wind it up, uh, uh, uh, uh
Yodellay, yodallay, yodal-low
AJ Feat Gwen Stefani ~ Wind The Goat Up!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shake Trees said...

no it's still not enough androjane. kekeke... remmember... it's christmas. Merry Christmas to you! Muah...

11:28 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

okies! you have a happy christmsas cybertron!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home