Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Shalloween Part 2: The Binger

Being a mostly Chinese gay boy living in a South East Asian Islamic country does have its perks.

I supposed I never considered/ appreciated it but truly there are some things I get to do that other people just dream about. Where else could I celebrate Shalloween a second time round?

Ok fine maybe I’m over dramatizing the whole idea of a second Shalloween, but
The Attic was definitely more fun than I anticipated! Getting ready for last week totally drained me & so this weekend was plain & simple, just plain sexy & simply gorgeous!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think that white one is the very chair I spent most my night at.

Rather than put on a costume, I just dressed differently. Err… Respectable even. Simple dark pants & nicely combed hair. I even tucked in my shirt & buttoned it up. I thought, since I am dressing differently, why not act differently too?

Which made me drift back to the days gone by where I was so bent, awkward or queer. Say ten years ago when I hadn’t had sex yet alone understood the meaning of deep throat, water sports or S&M. Before I had my first kiss with another male.

Why not take it to a higher level? Why not be the mega annoying straight boy?

“Haiya! Excuse me. Your mother har... must have been a teeth.”

“A teeth?”

“Because she stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your ice! Ha ha ha!”

Unfortunately it was harder to reverse back out of the role than I imagined. Over zealous me couldn’t handle the responsibility of having to stare girls in the boobs & talking boisterously. Teks began to really bitch about the whole thing but still somehow I couldn’t stop!

Relief (for Teks) arrived in the most unlikely form of a contest. Being the pseudo-testosterony-jantan-male I was, I was too busy making snide remarks to see the mistress of the night come over & goad (notice how I refrained from using goat here) me to the stage. I was told I had to represent all the men in the club & defeat my female counter part at a game.

A drinking game!

First thought when I saw the waiter line up the 5 Bacardi Breezer Shots & the 5 Bacardi Net Shots With Lemons beautifully balance on the rim was WOOO HOOO free liquor!

Second thought was OH FUCK LOOK AT THOSE CALORIES (I may have been pseudo straight, but honey, it didn’t take much to bring the queen out of the closet.)

So there I was. To be a man’s man & down those ten evil little glasses or *GASP* lose to a girl. Certainly I have been
beaten by girls before but this was different! This was bloody alcohol! This year has been a year of booze, booze & more booze. I could never look my sexy self in the face again if I didn’t beat the bitch. Grrr…

“1…2…3…Go!”

Oh shit the bitch downed two already! Fuck the lemons wedges AJ! Go for glory! Go! Go! Gulp! Gulp! Guuuuulp!

It stung like a super mega uber extra quadruple ultimate biach, but I did it! I won!

No need for applause, just a cigarette. And if you didn’t know, to preserve the integrity of the artwork at The Attic, you have to smoke on the balcony. One day, I swear that frail lil metal-glass shamble will give way, taking with it some of the most elite smokers in KL.

After the ciggy, I sat down with Teks. We talked a bit and Teks started doing this funky head-shoulder combo move. In fact the whole room started dancing along with him. Oh fuck! It wasn’t Teks, it was me. The alcohol was kicking in. I was smiling like a trasher cat. I was glowing like a freshly cooked lobster.

Just like the part where Ewan McGregor overdosed in Trainspotting, I felt like the room slowly spinning as I sank into the chair. And still I was giggling! Curse you Bacardi for being so effective! Teks certainly looked amused with my giggling! I was too! But it was getting harder to keep my head up straight. Why can’t I talk? Why won’t the room stop spinning??!!

Stay tuned for part two where the meaning of the title becomes semi-apparent...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur entry reminds me of how good i've been this year. really. i've been really REALLY good.

hope i get a BIG present from santa this xmas.

1d

8:03 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

I'm sure your always good.. Lol..

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lord.. that was so hilarious!

teeth! Ice! hahahaha

And why can't smokers smoke inside?

4:48 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

smoke damages the art work. the attic is an art gallery by day!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home