Saturday, October 28, 2006

seven shades of grey, each just as brilliant & bright as the next

Its late at night & I should be in bed. There's work tomorrow!
"Fucking slacker"

Its Halloween & I should be all excited & shit. But I'm only semi-excited.
"Jaded queen"

Spent a relaxing evening in the company of wonderful friends. But I still feel empty.
"Demading bitch"

I don't feel particularly happy being single, nor do I think I want to be a double. Want to slut but not at the same time.
"Indecisive whore"

My life seems to be stagnating & I can't seem pull myself out of that rut. And even if I am progressing, I do not feel it.
"Confused princess"

Somedays, no matter how the day went, you feel lost in a sea of a thousand faces. No matter how many conquests you made, or how well you do your job, you can't help but doubt yourself & the life you have chosen. Everything just seems like another shade of grey. You go to bed, hoping that tomorrow will be better. I choose to make it better.
"Hopeless romantic"

Off to bed to toss & turn. Just because I'm tired doesn't mean I will get rest.
"Sleepless dumbass"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the seven colours of androjane? heh

6:27 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

tomorrow is ALWAYS better

11:17 PM  
Blogger savante said...

And at least you're all in rainbow colours :)

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

things will get better. you just gotta put in some faith.

whatever happens, its always for the better. might not see it now, but u'll understand some time down the road.

:)

1d

8:58 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

aww thanks for the comments, girls, but its just a rant. The feeling does go away.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home