Thursday, October 26, 2006

FAKING IT! Oh So Wrong/ Right!

Oh my dear followers, it has been so long since my last update. So as a sort of an extra, I’m gonna teach you the importance of faking it, whatever ‘it’ may be. Not all fake stuff is bad. Fakes are usually just very good replicas of something that works well. And right down to our DNA, we are all essentially very good copies...

No, no, what I have is nothing like faking a male orgasm with warm yoghurt, but rather 3 simple tips ala Oprah Winfrey makeover show kind of way. Sort of like if you gained a few extra pounds, you don’t want to go about in a skin tight yellow tee with frills but a slimming black shirt.

Genuine Simulation 1:
To look fitter than you naturally are at the party, pub or disco, do a strong work out at the gym. Cardio will make u sweat, thus reducing water retention which in turn makes you look slimmer. Just don’t over do it or you’ll be too beat to mingle. A good weight lifting session concentrating on your shoulders, back & chest will swell your upper muscles with blood, thus giving them a more buff look. No pecs, no sex.

Real Forgery 2:
Always smell good. Nobody enjoys hanging about a waste dump so don’t be one. Even if your natural body odor stinks, use scents, deodorant, special soaps or even frickin lemon slices if you have to, but always dispel the smell!

Original Sham 3:
Control conversations. Ask the questions. Give answers which lead back to familiar grounds. Always try to appear interesting even if you have no clue about the topic. Switching from current events to recent sexcapades may seem difficult at first, but once you’re able to dominate in a good way, you will seem smarter, no matter what the topic.

Applying these three simple rules, I decided to try my luck at the bar/ club on Friday and Saturday. Not to say I never used them before, but I focused on these more on these rather than my clothes or hair. I dare say, I slutted pretty successfully. Some days its nice to be considered an intellectual and some days its better to be considered an intellectual piece of meat.

Oh yeah, and to all the salah boys i slutted with before, especially the dinosaur I was cuddling up to whiles high in the past & met again recently, I humbly & deeply apologize for all the bitchy looks and lewd catcalls. It is not that my friends are morons, some of them have just have plain bad manners, and I have a selective memory.

I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
I think your special what’s behind your back
So turn around and I’ll pick up the slack.
Take em' to the disco!
Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way

AJ Ft Justin Timberlake~ Sexyback

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... hit the gym, hit the showers, hit the club. And see if you can score at all three places? Not a bad idea. Now I just need advice on how to fake sluttiness and I'm sure I'll have men wrapped around my little finger in no time ;)

10:27 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Faking slutiness is simple darling, just pretend you actually want to sleep with the boy. Its all in the head really...

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home