Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Cramping Gym Shower Cubicles

Some guys just love wanking off in the shower.

It’s convenient when you consider the easily accessible soap and water. Once you’re satisfied, it all washes off easily & they don’t have to deal with funky tissues later. In fact, I’m sure I have jerked off in the shower as well. Its just that I find jerking off in the freaking gym showers DISTASTEFUL!

The other day as I was shampooing my lustrous hair (up there boys, up there!) I began to notice the guy in the next shower cubicle leaning towards my side. Not uncommon, sometimes the frosted glass does give people showering a false sense of security. Sometimes, they just to need to get their balance whiles washing their feet.

But before I could ponder it anymore, the guy stuck his foot over into my cubicle. HOW RUDE!

I’m sure we have all been horny in the gym showers before but to invade my privacy with his fugly foot whiles I’m busy soaping my pecs? That’s just sad. Yes, yes I know passing judgment is wrong. I know he could have had like a sudden cramp in his thigh & had to stretch before the pain gets out of hand.

Well, apparently the cramp spread to his member because I the next thing I saw was him massaging it vigorously. Poor thing! Personally, I have never had a cock cramp before but it sure did look painful. He was massaging & massaging, but it didn’t seem to help because he kept moaning & moaning, and the pain didn’t seem to want to go away.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We should have open showers & avoid the whole cramped cubicle thinggy... Lol

Fuck that. You’d might think as horny as I am, I would enjoy a little romp in the showers. But I'm too much of a lady to think of doing anything with that pervert! Well, that & he didn't have pretty feet.

Poor
Carnie , I have to sympathize with his episode now… Come to think of it, he did mention meeting a foot that crossed the glass in the shower in addition to his first encounter. *Gasp* Wonder if it was the same fugly foot.

Beware pervs unless you’re really hot, the next time you cross the line, AJ has some rusty nails & a hammer waiting for you… and I won’t be aiming for your toes…


Promiscuous boy
You're teasing me
You know what I want
And I got what you need

Baby we can keep it on the low
Let your towel down ain’t nobody gotta know
If you with it girl I know a shower we can go

What kind of girl do you take me for?

AJ Ft Nelly Furtado ~Promiscuous Girl

4 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Don't stake me with that nail! You were just too hot, too alluring in all that wetness :P

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he could be just, erm, cleaning :) You know, after a work out, always good.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha u should feel proud of it since it means u still have this charm to turn some ppl on! Unlike me, no such experience yet eh! ahha

9:34 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

paul~ it wasnt you, I'd open wide for ya

yes ninja, that part does get dirty from working out.. and thanks for the comment!

famez~ i think it was more random than anything

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home