Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Question & Answer Session

I really prepared myself for the wedding. Nothing like putting on the right color eyeliner but rather I armed myself with a quippy retort to the age old question of “So, when is it your turn (to get married)?”

Sort of ‘borrowed’ from something I herd on the radio. So when faced with the ultimate wedding question, my plan was to go

‘You know its funny. The other day I was at this friend’s relative’s funeral and wondered when would it be your turn? Silly question right?’

Didn’t get to use it though. Apparently it only happens with relatives at family affairs!

Straight boys concentrate on other important things like attempting to finish 12 bottles of beer, making friends with the sexy waitress & if the bridesmaid is available for dating. I on the other hand scanned the scene for other gay/hot men. Nothing doing. I’d more likely find better meat in a herd of goats. Could it be, *Gasp* I’m dead inside?

Or could it be I’m secretly still in love with the groom? Do I subconsciously still yearn for the bugger & want to set up a happy family with him? All these years of pining away, waiting as my youth fades. Wilting like a rose, petal by petal?

Fuck no! I soon enough realized that as much as a gay man can’t be straight, a straight man can’t be gay. Sure the lines are blurry at times, but eventually everything is clear as day. Besides, it would be hell to train him to suck cock.



Nice to see,
Nice to hold,
Once bent/broken,
Considered gay/sold…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful writings, beautiful templates. Stay beautiful! Hope you wont mind if i link you up.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baaa... baaa... the groom? baa...

D

11:48 PM  
Blogger savante said...

GASP. Meat in a herd of goats?

7:06 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

duff~ yeah the groom!

paul, mutton is meat too!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home